Are you a NEET aspirant, preparing for getting into a government college? If yes, then you must read this article till the end. NEET aspirants have a quite hectic schedule filled with a lot of notes and continuous studying hours. NEET 23 aspirants must start a daily reading habit. They have an option for both offline and online study. Candidates start their journey with millions of dreams, leaving everything for that one goal.
Students sacrifice their sleep, and friends' gatherings, locking themselves in one room and studying hard. Cutting yourself from one social life for that one ultimate goal following a strictly maintained schedule. To Be honest, there is a lot of stress in scoring good marks but don't stress about not being able to score well, just be positive and focused, you will do well. The language in which NEET (UG) 22 was conducted were English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu
The word NEET stands for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and is an Indian pre-medical entrance test for students who are willing to pursue undergraduate college in medical, dental, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, and other undergraduate-recognized universities. Overall there are lakhs of students appearing for neet but there are very selective candidates who get qualified in it and get into their desired dream college.
An aspirant must get himself/herself NEET 2023 preparation books or a proper mentor. Below are a few NEET 2023 preparation strategies:
● Enhanced familiarity with the syllabus: A person must know the overall pattern of the course by going deeply through it. Getting through the complete syllabus is a good way of scoring more. Get yourself a NEET 2023 preparation book, which will guide you well.
● Create flowcharts, mind maps, and brief notes: To improve your test and knowledge of understanding, making charts is the appropriate way. Selecting the main points and noting them precisely on a chart is the best way to remember things. Notes always engage your mind and keep you alert
● Biology preparation for NEET: Basically the syllabus of NEET comprises 3 compulsory subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Biology is one of the most important subjects in all as it carries the maximum weight. A person can not even imagine appearing for the NEET exam without having biology in 12th boards. Studying only biology of all will only help to clear NEET but you are not going to stand anywhere by focusing on a particular subject.
● Mock tests and test series: The test series are fully solved, with major and minor questions. Revise and practice quickly with detailed questions and give yourself a test for revision. The mock test series are prepared by the experts following the NEET pattern, getting used to these mock tests is a very good option. Taking 1 or 2 mock tests on a daily basis is wise enough to score a good score and rank in NEET 2023 exam.
● Creating a realistic and customized timetable: The perfect way to study is to create a proper timetable and follow it regularly. For preparation, one needs to allocate proper 10 to 12 hours a day. One must make sure to follow the proper timetable from time to time.
● Prepare notes while learning: One must write notes in their own words to write down the highlights in place of copying them from the book. Avoid over-highlighting because it can keep you away from focusing on the main ideas. Good notes are crucial for reviewing and studying class material much better. Notetaking keeps your body active and helps you to avoid the feeling of distraction.
● Revise regularly: Start revising early in the morning. Effective revision is something that can't be rushed. Decide a day before what you have to revise the next day. But on an academic level, it is found that revising for more than 3 hours can cause academic stress, physical health problems, and a lack of balance. This means you don't have to revise so intensively every day.
● Practice MCQ regularly: Some key benefits of practicing multiple choice questions regularly are: they are quick and simple to answer, mobile friendly, simple to analyze, they are time-consuming to create, can limit the respondent in their answer, and can potentially answer more questions, and the data they produce is more quantitative. MCQs are easy to guide on paper.
● Maintain a healthy diet: All the aspirants preparing for NEET must make sure that they
intake a lot of water and have a proper healthy diet. Some easiest available essential food that aspirants must have are nuts, apples, blueberries, green vegetables, eggs, etc, and many other healthy eatables. Our body needs all the essential nutrients to work properly, so one must take a healthy one.
● Create a helpful study plan: Just by creating an effective study plan, you can score much better. Here are some points to keep in mind for a helpful study plan: analyze your individual learning style, evaluate your current commitments, plan your study time for each class, develop a schedule, plan your breaks, plan your study time for each class, make study time part of your routine, etc. You will have to follow a strict schedule and solve as many questions as possible and you have to memorize them daily. Motivation is needed all the time but taking breaks can help you to deal with it. It is extremely important to stay focused all the time but no matter what happens, keep giving your best. Plan enough time for studying each subject, and study at a set time in a consistent place. Study as soon as you can, after the class so that to remember what you have been taught in class. To conclude I must say that it is well said by someone, ‘Doctors are not considered next to god because they earn a lot of money, but because they stop people from going to god’. Have a great journey, aspirants. Prepare well.—------------------------------------