Study MBBS in Germany
- Medicine is one of the fields that keep on expanding. In India, there are large numbers of students who wish to go for MBBS in Germany.
- It offers the best and the most low-cost education options for aspiring international students. Many countries including Germany have most of the top NMC-approved medical universities.
- Medical universities in Germany provide a high quality of education, which gives Indian students good exposure.
- Some medical universities in Germany allocate free education to international students. For the students who want to pursue MBBS, MD, or such degrees in the field of medicine, then Germany is the best destination to get MBBS admission.
- Here, the medical colleges provide both quality education as well as proper accommodation facilities to international medical aspirants. The scope of medical education in Germany is very dense than any other educational program across the world.
- Germany is also known as the Federal Republic of Germany & it is also the heart of Europe.
- Germany is the 6th largest country in Europe. Germany was a compilation of 1000 small states and 350 principalities in the middle of the 19th century.
- The population of Germany is about 81 million & also has 16 states.
- There are 3 most beautiful main rivers in the country The Rhine, Elbe, and the Danube in which Rugen is considered Germany’s biggest island which is highly forested and includes cliffs.
- The country has a very moderate or temperate climate, mostly humid as the winds from the western side dominate most of the regions.
- The summers are warm while the winters are averagely cool which is quite similar to the Indian climate, though the summers are not as extreme as in India. The temperature in Germany is quite comfortable for the students going to pursue MBBS in Germany.
MBBS in Germany - In a Glance
|Intake for MBBS Course
||10+2 (PCB) with 60%
|IELTS & TOEFL
||Yes, it is compulsory
|Minimum Course Fee
|Maximum Course Fee
|Cost of Living in Germany
||15 - 20 Thousand/Year
|MBBS Course Duration (in Years)
||5+1 ( 1 Year Internship)
|Recognition of Universities
||NMC & WHO accredited
|Medium of Education
||English & German
Recognition of German Medical Universities
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Organization (UNO)
- Foundation for Advancement of International
- Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Germany for Indian Students
- Low tuition fee structure for MBBS in Germany.
- Top medical schools or universities are recognized by - NMC & WHO
- Some universities offer free education in Germany for international students.
- High quality of education.
- Working opportunities after completing the course of MBBS in Germany.
- Dialect is not a problem at all in the country since you can study or communicate in English.
- The cost of living is very affordable during medicine courses in Germany.
- Students will get to live and explore a new place in one of the most developed and beautiful countries.
- Students will also get the stipends amount of 20 to 30k Euros.
- The guaranteed scholarship will be offered to the students who pass the scholarship exam.
- The medical course in Germany is recognized across the globe.
Application Deadlines for MBBS in Germany
- Every medical university or college has different deadlines to take MBBS admission. Mostly, all universities close the MBBS admission by the 15th of July or August of every year.
Number of MBBS Seats Available in Germany
- There are 36 medical universities in Germany having a maximum capacity of 85,000 students (1st year onwards till research).
- 6% of MBBS seats are allotted to foreign students
Why you Should Opt for MBBS in Germany?
- The German medical education system is considered as one of the finest in the world.
- It provides cost-effective medical education to international students with a globally recognized degree.
- Germany is one of the leading countries that specializes in highly advanced medical care.
- On completing the MBBS course from Germany, an Indian candidate becomes eligible for a permanent residence certificate.
- Germany is at the forefront of modern medicine and provides high-tech hospitals that are capable of providing healthcare to several people.
- Medical education in Germany is stated as one of the most prestigious in the world.
- No entrance exam is required to take admitted to German medical universities.
- Every medical university provides quality private & government hospitals for internships
- The cost of studying for MBBS in Germany is very affordable.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
MBBS Course Duration in Germany
- The total course duration to complete the MBBS / MD in Germany with the best medical universities or schools in Germany is 7.5 Years (including an internship with stipends).
MBBS in Germany - Is it Safe for Indian Students?
- Germany is one of the safest countries in the world. It has the lowest crime rate of discrimination in the world. International students who are already pursuing their medicine courses are safe in Germany.
- Germany Medical Universities take special care of every student's security safety, especially for girls, by installing CCTV cameras around the campus, classes, and libraries. Even the hostels are fully guarded by German police officers.
Admission Procedure for MBBS Course in Germany
Germany is the destination for the best institutes of medicine in the world. Although, the MBBS admission procedure in Germany is quite hard as compared to other countries.
As they provide free education in Germany that is extremely challenging for international students to get an MBBS seat at the top German medical universities.
Eligibility criteria to get admission to the best medical universities:
- Students must have 90% in the 12th standard
- The candidate must have cleared the 1st year of graduation with over 58%.
- Proof of certificate of passing DSH (Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang) exam.
- Scores of TOEFL and IELTS are mandatory.
Documents Required for Student Visa
After all the processes are done, you will have to submit all the required documents to apply to the German embassy:-
Below is the list of documents required to study the MBBS course in Germany:
- 10 passport size photos
- 10 Photocopies of 10th, 12th, and 1st year of graduation Mark sheet ( it should be attested by Gazetted Officer)
- 2 recommendation letters
- 10 Photocopies of Passport
- 10 Photocopies of school leaving certificate
- Proof of language proficiency in German and/or English
- Copy of payment proof of study fees, if applicable
Application Procedure for Studying Medicine in Germany
Following are the proper steps for the application procedure to study MBBS in Germany. We will guide you at every step -
- Fill out the application form/or get it filed by us online.
- Submit all the scanned documents like your passport, and any other necessary documents.
- Get the admission letter direct from the medical university (Within 8 working days)
- After the confirmation of admission, the immigration procedure will get started.
- Visit the German Embassy in Delhi after receiving the invitation letter (within one month).
- Check, Evaluate and authenticate every document before applying for a visa.
- For student residences, you will be able to reserve cheap hostel rooms and small apartments. Private shared service is a popular choice among students.
- Each flat is shared by several 3 people while the kitchen is shared by all. A flat or an apartment can be the right option if you wish to live on your own and experience a quiet, peaceful environment.
- The public transport network in Germany is highly advanced. The best ways to travel in the country are by train or cab. Buses run on popular routes on a regular period. You have to pay 2 - 3 Euros for a ride on public transport but you can buy monthly passes which will cost you around 70 Euros.
- Germany is a land that has ancient cooking techniques which are used to prepare various kinds of foods. Several popular spices that are used in every German food are mustard, juniper berries, and horseradish. You will surely be going to enjoy the taste of Germany. Indian food is also easily available in Germany.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.