About AMA School of Medicine, Philippines
- AMA School of Medicine, established in 2008 is the best option to study MBBS in the Philippines. The institute is located in the heart of Makati city which holds the highest concentrations of multinational, transnational, and international organizations.
- The institute has a list of successful medical practitioners with its case-based curriculum that will develop self-directed and lifelong learners.
- During the first 3 year course of study, students understand basic science and clinical science concepts in the class of medicine. From the 4th year course of study, students are taught the practical aspects through the practice of medicine, epidemiologic, health, and research-based programs.
About Makati City
Let’s dive into the Makati city information:
- Makati City is one of the multinational and financial centers in the Philippines that belongs to 17 urban centers having a threshold population. The city has been rated as the most densely populated city in the Philippines. Makati is the center for intercontinental matters housing a variety of diverse national embassies.
- Makati city has a cheaper transportation cost than that India. The Metro Rail Transit (MRT) is the most preferred choice of transportation for traveling in Makati city. The cost of MRT is around Rs.18 to 25.
- Makati City has a tropical monsoon climate. It has a much warmer summer with an average high temperature of 32°C with a low temperature of 22°C.
AMA School of Medicine - Quick Overview 2022
These are a few of the quick facts and points to consider about the AMA School of Medicine:
|Intake for MBBS Course
|Duration of MBBS Course
|Medium of Teaching
||NMC & WHO
Why Study MBBS at AMA School of Medicine?
Follow these points to know more about the advantages of studying at the AMA School of Medicine:
- AMA School of Medicine provides students with a high education standard and a quality education system.
- The education provided here is of international standard and accepted worldwide.
- AMA School of Medicine provides students with a low-cost fee structure.
- There is an ideal student-faculty ratio for the integrated curriculum of MBBS.
- Students are provided with well-equipped laboratories and help to learn all the methods more practically.
Accreditation & Recognition of AMA School of Medicine
The AMA School of Medicine is recognized by the world’s major medical councils and organizations:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
AMA School of Medicine - MBBS Fee Structure 2022
AMA School of Medicine follows the pre-medical BS and MD course pattern. The fee for these years is different every year:
|Tuition Fee USD
|Hostel Fee USD
|Total Fee USD
Note: $1 = Rs.70 (approx)
Eligibility Criteria at AMA School of Medicine
All the candidates should check the eligibility criteria and fulfill them for taking admission to MBBS in the AMA School of Medicine:
- Applicants’ ages should be between 17 to 30 years.
- NEET exam is mandatory for each applicant.
- Mathematics with an aggregate of 50% for open category & 40%for students of SC ST and OBC category.
- Applicants need to qualify for the English language proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL.
Admission Process at AMA School of Medicine
Step by step admission process for MBBS in AMA School of Medicine is given below for the year 2021-2022:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admitted to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Documents Required at AMA School of Medicine
Make sure to carry all the documents mentioned below for proceeding with the admission process:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
AMA School of Medicine - MBBS Duration
AMA School of Medicine follows the pre-medical BS and MD course pattern:
- The total course duration for the MBBS course at AMA School of Medicine is 6 years.
- This course duration includes the pre-medical and MD courses with an internship of one year.
AMA School of Medicine - MBBS Syllabus
There is a different syllabus pattern for the pre-medical course and MD course. Both the syllabus patterns are mentioned in the tables below:
|Syllabus For Pre-medical
|-Calculus & Analytical
-Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy
-Fundamentals Of Genetics
-Philosophy Of Man
-Education For Sustainable
-Cell And Molecular Biology
-Politics And Governance
|-Rizal's Life, Works, And Writings
-Econ. / Taxation & Agrarian Reform
-Histology & Micro-technique
-Research In Bio. Sc. (Thesis Writing)
|MBBS (MD) Syllabus
-History Of Medicine
-Preventive And Communicative -Medicine
-General And -Clinical Pathology
-Obstetrics And Gynecology
-Obstetrics and Gynecology
Medium of Teaching at AMA School of Medicine
The medium of teaching at AMA School of Medicine is the English medium:
- Foreign students can get an education in English also it is the official language for Government, Communication in day-to-day living, and all other affairs. Around 94% of the population can communicate in English.
AMA School of Medicine - Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for AMA School of Medicine ranking:
Important Dates - Intake 2022
Students should consider the following important dates to follow the timetable of admission dates:
|Application Start Date
||Within 2 weeks of application
|Last Date of Admission Form
AMA School of Medicine - FMGE Performance 2021
The details about FMGE performance for AMA School of Medicine in the year 2021 with passing percent are as follows:
|Name of University
|AMA School of Medicine
Student’s Life at AMA School of Medicine
Students at AMA School of Medicine live a wonderful academic as well as curricular life:
- The institute offers students a quality education in academics.
- Apart from the theory lectures, they can attend practicals to learn new things and gain deep knowledge.
- For the enhancement of students, AMASOM has laboratories and clinics.
- The lecture halls, practical labs, and infrastructure of the AMA School of Medicine are equipped as per the needs of the students.
- Students can also enjoy extracurricular activities like sports, and traditional functions.
- They can celebrate their festivals too. AMA School of Medicine is a refreshing institute for students.
Hostel and Accommodation at AMA School of Medicine
AMA School of Medicine provides a wide range of accommodation options for students:
- AMA School of Medicine offers students a variety of accommodations like sharing hostels, apartments, flats, and separate rooms.
- Students have to choose the living options of their choice.
- The accommodations are affordable and students may spend around 200 USD to 300 USD per month depending on their habits.
- These apartments are provided all the necessary amenities for students.
- Security guards and security services are provided for students’ accommodation services.
Living Cost of Makati City
Makati city offers low living expenses which are affordable for the students during MBBS education at the AMA School of Medicine, the table mentioned below will show the monthly expenses of an Individual:
||Cost in USD
||Cost in Rupees
|Bottle of water
|Gasoline (1 lit)
|Monthly public transit pass
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
TOP 10 BEST Abroad Medical University:-
Here is the list of the 10 best MBBS universities with the highest education quality, ranking, and facilities.
Indian Food Availability in AMA School of Medicine
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in the Philippines outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in AMA School of Medicine
There are two long holidays at AMA School of Medicine:
AMA School of Medicine follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from AMA School of Medicine
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from AMA School of Medicine:
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from the Philippines medical university.
- They can choose to do PG in the Philippines followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, then there are options too. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.