About Caucasus International University, Georgia
- Caucasus International University was founded as a medical institute in 1995 and is located in Tbilisi, Georgia. The university attracts more foreign university entrants and students for doing MBBS.
- Caucasus International University has numerous and highly qualified alumni. Currently, more than 700 medical students are coming from various countries and the number of students is increasing per term.
- Caucasus International University creates a modern learning and teaching atmosphere by implementing innovative methodology in the education system, as well as through intercultural education and diverse university life.
- The university ensures the upbringing of a generation with democratic values that will be competitive in the local and international labor markets.
About Tbilisi City
Information about Tbilisi city is mentioned below:
- Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia, An old town with a large history of periods under Persian and Russian rule.
- Tbilisi is also a part of the UNESCO world heritage list.
- Known for architecture comprises of Eastern Orthodox churches, ornate art nouveau buildings, and Soviet Modernist structures.
- Looming over it all are Narikala, a reconstructed 4th-century fortress, and Kartlis Deda, an iconic statue of the “Mother of Georgia.
Mesmerizing places of Tbilisi city -
||Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi
|Jvari Monastery of Mtskheta
||Old Town architecture
||Avant-garde art galleries
|Tbilisi Sioni Cathedral
|Shota Rustaveli Avenue
||Bridge of Peace
Caucasus International University - Important Highlights
Check out some major facts about Caucasus International University if you want to pursue an MBBS career:
|Intake for MBBS Course
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx)
|Medium of Instruction
||English and Georgian language
||Country Rank - 20
World Rank - 9394
||NMC & WHO Approved
Why Study MBBS at Caucasus International University?
The students across the globe seeking to pursue an MBBS career must choose Caucasus International University for MBBS education:
- The medium of teaching for MBBS education is English and Georgian language.
- The fee structure at Caucasus International University is very much affordable for students.
- The students can also participate in various experiments, carried out in Ivane Beritashvili's “Life Science Centre”.
- Caucasus International University provides modern infrastructure and technology to create a healthy environment both for professors and students.
- The university conducts the annual International Scientific Conference, and the students actively take part in the conferences.
- The students gain high-quality knowledge with excellent and interesting student life.
- The academic courses at Caucasus International University are conducted by highly-qualified and experienced academic personnel and visiting professors.
Accreditation and Recognition of Caucasus International University
The university is affiliated, acknowledged, and accredited by many authorities mentioned below:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
Caucasus International University - MBBS Fee Structure
The fee structure of the Caucasus International University is low as compared to other institutions mentioned below:
|Course Fee in USD (approx)
||7000 USD including hostel fee
|Course Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)
||Included in the tuition fee
Note: 1 USD - INR 70 (approx)
Eligibility Criteria at Caucasus International University
If the students strive to get admission to the medicine program at Caucasus International University, then the following requirements mentioned below have to be met:
- The applicant's age should be 17 years old as of 31st December of the admission year.
- The applicant must obtain at least 50% marks in the higher secondary examination or equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- The candidates must qualify NEET examination to get MBBS admission at Caucasus International University.
- The general category candidates require 50% scores, and SC/ST/OBC category candidates require 45% scores.
Admission Process at Caucasus International University
The students who seek to get MBBS at Caucasus International University must follow the mentioned below steps:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Documents Required at Caucasus International University
The students must bring the important documents required during the MBBS admission process at Caucasus International University:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
Caucasus International University - MBBS Course Duration
Mentioned below is the duration of the MBBS course:
- The medical aspirants must undergo 6 years of MBBS course at Caucasus International University.
Caucasus International University - MBBS Syllabus
Refer to the syllabus of Caucasus International University mentioned below for doing the MBBS course:
||Anatomy & Histology
|Microbiology, & Path Physiology
4th - 6th Year
|Clinical Subjects: Internal Medicine, Oncology, Psychology, Neurology, General Surgery, Pediatrics, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Gynecology, & Cardiology.
Medium of Teaching at Caucasus International University
The medium of instruction used at Caucasus International University for MBBS education is mentioned below:
- At this university, medicine courses are taught in the English language.
Caucasus International University - Ranking 2022
Refer to Uni rank for the country and world ranking of Caucasus International University mentioned below:
Important Dates - Intake 2022
Check out the Important dates regarding admission at Caucasus International University:
|Application Start Date
||Within 2 weeks
|Admission Start Date
|Last Date of Admission
Facilities at Caucasus International University
Well equipped facilities are available at Caucasus International University in the comfort zone of students:
- The university provides labs operating such as the Anatomy room, which is equipped with the modern anatomical models and phantoms, the Biochemical Teaching Laboratory, Research Laboratory of Neuroscience, and Applied Physiology-students can do experiments on animals.
The university is equipped with modern educational medical technologies including
- Modern computer
- High-tech equipment
- Other educational models
- Practical classes are conducted in the best Georgian clinics and medical institutions.
- A big cafeteria provides fresh and healthy food for the students.
- A spacious library is available at Caucasus International University to acquire knowledge.
- Excellent accommodation facilities along with all basic amenities available at the university campus.
- 24 hours available internet facility is available on the campus for fun and study purposes students.
Hostel and Accommodation Facility at Caucasus International University
Caucasus International University offers its student accommodation which is well equipped with all amenities:
- Caucasus International University offers safe hostel rooms.
- Separate space for boys and girls.
- Efficient Internet connection- Hostel offers internet to students for study and fun purposes.
- Mess facility- hostel mess provides 3 times delicious, fresh and healthy meals for students.
- 24 hours security- students feel safe and supported as the hostel makes sure our campuses are safe and secured.
Caucasus International University - FMGE Performance 2021
Caucasus International University gives one of the best FMGE results in passing percentage. Here is the FMGE 2021 passing percent for the same:
|Name of University
|Caucasus International University
Cost of Living in Tbilisi, Georgia
The living cost of Tbilisi, Georgia is affordable for worldwide students, Refer to the table mentioned below according to monthly expenses:
||Approx Range in USD
||Approx Range in RS
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Indian Food Availability at Caucasus International University
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Georgia outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in Caucasus International University
There are two long holidays at Caucasus International University :
Caucasus International University follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from Caucasus International University
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from Caucasus International University :
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from Georgian medical universities.
- They can choose to do PG in Georgia followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, there are also options. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.