About Chuvash State University, Russia
- Chuvash State University was established in 1967. In the year 2012, the University has successfully undergone a federal accreditation procedure and has been recognized as effective every consecutive year since then.
- The Chuvash State Medical University has the recognition of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- The Chuvash State Medical University is one of the top and most famous higher medical education institutions.
About Cheboksary City
Here are a few things about Cheboksary city:
- Cheboksary city is the capital of the Chuvash republic. The total population of Cheboksary city is 453,721, according to the census of 2010. The total area of the city is 250.87 sq. km. This city is at a distance of nearly 406 miles from Moscow city.
- In the Volga Region of Russia, the city is famous for trading different goods. In Cheboksary city, cold winters are a prominent feature of the regional climate. The average temperature of the city reaches about 3.5 °C in winter. Summers in the city are mild when the temperature stays at around 24.2 °C. Cheboksary city is an important port on the Volga River and it is an industrial and cultural center of the region.
Chuvash State University - Quick Highlights
Given below is the table for a quick overview of Chuvash State University:
|Intake for MBBS Course
||50% in PCB (45% for SC/ST)
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)
||2750 USD (approx)
||Yes, it is compulsory
||Country Rank - 139
World Rank - 3977
||Approved by NMC, WHO, GMC, USMLE
|Medium of Education
Benefits of Studying MBBS at Chuvash State University
Following are some of the advantages of studying MBBS in Russia at Chuvash State University are as given below:
- The MBBS course at Chuvash state university is taught in the English medium.
- There is no entrance exam for admission to MBBS courses at Chuvash University.
- Students are not required to give any exams like IELTS/ TOEFL to prove their English language proficiency.
- The MBBS degree from Chuvash State University is recognized by USMLE, GMC, NMC, and WHO, and it is also listed in FAIMER.
- Students are not required to pay any kind of donation.
- The tuition fees for studying MBBS at Chuvash state university are low and the cost of living is also low.
- At this university, more focus is given to practical education rather than theoretical.
- The faculties at this college are international faculties with excellent knowledge and experience and they are from the US, UK, and Canada.
- The university provides all Indian dishes to students.
International Recognition of Chuvash State University
The Chuvash State Medical University has the following international member the organizations:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
Chuvash State University - MBBS Fee Structure 2022
Chuvash State University offers a low fee structure to worldwide students to study MBBS at an affordable cost:
|Total Fees in USD
|Total Fees in Rs
Note: 1 USD = Rs. 71 (approx)
Eligibility Criteria at Chuvash State University
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Chuvash State University are as follows:
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at their 12th standard.
- They must have studied in the English medium of instruction at their 12th standard.
- Students must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- They must be physically and mentally fit.
Admission Process of Chuvash State University
Following is the admission process for studying MBBS at Chuvash State Medical University:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Required Documents at Chuvash State University
The following documents are required at the time of admission to Chuvash State University:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
Chuvash State University - MBBS Syllabus
Chuvash State University’s syllabus for studying MBBS is as follows:
||Anatomy & Histology
|Psychology & Pedagogy
|Micro-Biology and Path physiology
||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine
4th - 6th Year
||Primary Care medicine
|Obstetrics and Gynecology
||Neurology and Psychiatry
Student Life at Chuvash State University
Following is the life of students at Chuvash State University:
- At Chuvash state medical university, teachers give personal attention to every student, as each class comprises 35 students.
- The classrooms at the university are well equipped with all the necessary technologies such as microscopes, Wi-Fi, round table, skeletons, projectors, and practical specimens.
- The Chuvash University is spread over acres of land with more than 7 large buildings with ultramodern facilities.
- To ensure that students are physically fit to undertake medical studies, participation in sport classes are a must.
- At this university, seminars are also held every weekend to provide information about new research.
- To prepare students for NMC, EMI, USMLE, and PLAB screening test examinations in the future, NMC tests are carried out after each clinical class.
- The university also organizes fresher’s parties every year in December for students and Indian festivals are also celebrated.
Chuvash State University - Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Chuvash State University:
Hostel & Accommodation at Chuvash State University
The accommodation & hostel facilities at Chuvash State University are as follows:
- There are separate hostels for girls and boys students.
- The Chuvash state university has 10 hostels. Hostels are provided with the facilities such as hot & cold water, 24 hrs gas supply and electricity, and phones.
- Rooms are centrally heated. The hostel provides furniture such as study tables, cupboards, and bedding in rooms.
- In every hostel, there are reading rooms and a gym available.
- The hostels have a student cafeteria.
- They also have complete security for students. Hostels have CCTV for the safety of students.
- Students can cook as they wish with no extra charge, as all the floors of the hostel have a big kitchen. As per the student’s choice, the hostel rooms can be shared by 2 or 3 students.
- Hostels provide outdoor sports activities like volleyball, basketball, football, and cricket
Chuvash State University - Academic Calendar 2022
Here are some important dates to remember if you want to pursue a medical career at Chuvash State University:
|Application Start Date
||Within 2 weeks of application
|Admission Start Date
||September - October
Cost of Living at Cheboksary
The living expenses in Izhevsk are as follows:
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)
||Ranges between Rs.11 - Rs.500
|1 liter of fat milk
||Rs.1000 - Rs.1100
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for 2 people)
||Rs.22 - 24
|One way ticket of any local transport
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment
||Cost between Rs.10,500 - Rs.15,000
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Indian Food Availability at Chuvash State University
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Russia outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in Chuvash State University
There are two long holidays at Chuvash State University:
Crimean Federal University follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from Chuvash State University
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from Chuvash State University:
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from Chuvash State University.
- They can choose to do PG in Russia followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, there are also options. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.