About David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia, Georgia
- In 1991, David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia (DAUG) was founded. It has been established as a scientific and educational hub of international standards, which offers quality education. The university aims to develop the personality of every single student personally and professionally to prepare them for highly competitive and modern competencies.
- The university has a conference hall, educational audiences, modern infrastructure, computer centers, a press club, a library, sports halls, and First Aid Training Center, etc. There are highly qualified professors which offer practical as well as theoretical knowledge. The centers are fully equipped with modern technologies to enhance their knowledge and for the development of students’ practical skills.
About Tbilisi City
Some of the interesting facts about the Tbilisi city are as follows:
- Tbilisi is the capital of Georgia and it is the largest city in Georgia.
- Earlier known as Tiflis, Tbilisi is situated on the banks of the Kura River.
- Tbilisi city has a population of approximately 1.5 million people.
- People of multiple cultural, ethnic, and religious backgrounds live in the city.
- The city of Tbilisi has a subtropical humid climate having considerable continental influences. The city experiences moderately cold winters and warm summers.
David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia - Quick Highlights 2022
Given below is the table for major facts about David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia:
|Intake for MBBS Course
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission
||45 to 60 days
||50% in PCB
||Yes, it is compulsory
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)
||6 years with internship
|Medium of Education
||English and Georgian
||Country - 34
World - 10529
||Approved by NMC, WHO
Why Study MBBS at the David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia?
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia:
- The staff of the university uses the newest technology for teaching and the newest Manuals, USA Medical Textbooks, and other aids.
- David Agmashenebeli University gives a guarantee to its students to pass NMC and all international tests.
- Students will have all the sound and required knowledge of the medical field.
- David Agmashenebeli University has two intakes, February and September.
- The university has Indian food easily available for students.
- The university has amazing infrastructure and hostel facilities.
- It is one of the top medical universities in the world which is NMC-approved too.
- The university has highly qualified staff that provides quality education.
Accreditation and Recognition of David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
The David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia is recognized and accredited by many medical bodies such as:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia - MBBS Fee Structure 2022
The fee structure for the David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia for the MBBS program is given in the table below:
|Tuition Fee (approx.)
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee (approx.)
|Total (USD) (approx.)
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx.)
- $1 = Rs.70
- Application, visa, flight tickets, food, etc. will cost extra up to Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- (or more approximately).
- The fees mentioned here are approximate and may change as per the change in currency.
Eligibility Criteria at David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia are as follows:
- The candidate must be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date on which the admission is being taken.
- The candidate should be a high-school graduate or he/she must hold an equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 60% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2 and 40% if the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC.
- The applicant must clear the NEET exam as it is mandatory for students coming from India.
Admission Process at David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
Following is the admission procedure for applying to the MBBS course at David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Required Documents at David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
The following documents are required at the time of admission to David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia - MBBS Duration
The duration of the MBBS course at David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia is mentioned below:
- The duration of the MBBS course at the David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia is 6 years, out of which 1 year is an internship.
David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia - MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia is as follows:
||Anatomy & Histology
4th - 6th Year
|General Surgery, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Gynecology, ENT, Neurology, Emergency Medicine, Psychology, and Cardiology.
David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia - Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia:
Important Dates - Intake 2022
Check out the Important dates regarding admission at David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia:
|Application Start Date
||Within 2 weeks
|Admission Start Date
|Last Date of Admission
Medium of Teaching at David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
The medium of instruction used at David Agmashenebeli University for MBBS education is mentioned below:
- At this university, medicine courses are taught in the English language.
Hostel and Accommodation Facility at David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
Following are the hostel facilities at David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia:
- The university provides hostel facilities to its students.
- The hostel rooms are properly maintained by hostel authorities and they are well furnished.
- Georgia experiences extremely cold winters and thus the heating facility is provided in both classes as well as hostel rooms.
- Off-campus accommodation options are also available for students like apartments, rented flats, homestays, etc.
- The rooms of the hostel are highly equipped with essential amenities and also other facilities.
- Students are provided with a comfortable stay and relaxing living standards at the hostel.
Student's Life of David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
For students, the atmosphere of the David Agmashenebeli University is very healthy and enjoyable:
- The university offers various sports activities to the enrolled students like volleyball, table tennis, chess, basketball, etc.
- Students actively participate in all sports events organized by the University.
- The university also organizes art competitions, exhibitions, and cultural events which include Georgian theatre, music, cinema, and choreography.
- The university has a big library which has around 20,000 manuals with newspapers and magazines.
- Students who study in Georgia explore mountain ranges and temperate rainforests and also enjoy a Southwest Asian subtropical climate.
- Students are also provided with hostel facilities.
Cost of Living in Tbilisi City
The cost of living in Tbilisi city is as follows:
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)
||Ranges between Rs.50 - Rs.415
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for 2 people)
||Rs.1400 - Rs.1500
|One way ticket of any local transport
|A monthly pass for local transport
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment
||costs between Rs.14,000 - Rs.25,000
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs. (for calculation purposes.
Indian Food Availability in David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Georgia outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
There are two long holidays at David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia:
The David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia:
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from Georgian medical universities.
- They can choose to do PG in Georgia followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, there are also options. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.