About David Tvildiani Medical University, Georgia
- David Tvildiani Medical University is one of the first choices of students among all medical institutes located in Tbilisi, Georgia. Established by David Tvildiani and Dr. Dimitri Tvildiani in the year of 1989, the university is always a prime choice of worldwide medical aspirants for doing MBBS.
- David Tvildiani Medical University aims to provide higher medical education to worldwide students along with an affordable fee structure, modern infrastructure, basic amenities, and accommodation facilities, and also developed Ph.D., doctorate programs, nursing school, and AIETI Medical School.
- Currently, 200 graduates have passed from David Tvildiani Medical University and are working as physicians in the USA and European Universities and Clinics.
- The students who have graduated from David Tvildiani Medical University have successfully cleared the international exams like USMLE, PLAB, and NMC. Some students are currently developing their skills at clinics and research centers in different countries, some students became proficient teachers and many students have earned their Ph.D. degrees from DTMU.
About Tbilisi City
Information about Tbilisi city is mentioned below:
- Tbilisi city is the capital of Georgia country.
- It is the old town that reflects a complicated, large history of periods under Persian and Russian rule.
- Tbilisi is also a part of the UNESCO world heritage list.
- Known for architecture comprises Eastern Orthodox churches, ornate art nouveau buildings, and Soviet Modernist structures. Looming over it all are Narikala, a reconstructed 4th-century fortress, and Kartlis Deda, an iconic statue of the “Mother of Georgia.”
Mesmerizing places of Tbilisi city -
||Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi
|Jvari Monastery of Mtskheta
|Tbilisi Sioni Cathedral
|Shota Rustaveli Avenue
||Bridge of Peace
||Old Town architecture
||Avant-garde art galleries
David Tvildiani Medical University - Quick Highlights
Check out some major facts before choosing David Tvildiani Medical University for MBBS studies:
|Intake for MBBS Course
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)
|Medium of Instruction
||English and Georgian language
||Country Rank - 32
World Rank - 10378
||NMC & WHO Approved
Why Study MBBS at David Tvildiani Medical University?
Checkout some favorable reasons to choose David Tvildiani Medical University for MBBS education:
- The medium of teaching for MBBS education is English and Georgian language.
- Recognized by the WHO & NMC and has been verified and authorized by the Medical Examination Committees of the USA, different countries of Europe, and Asia.
- The MBBS tuition fee at David Tvildiani Medical University is low and affordable for students.
- The students gain high-quality education from highly qualified professors, teachers, and doctors at DTMU.
- The easy documentation process for MBBS admission at DTMU.
- The living expense is quite affordable and economical.
- No need to appear for the university entrance exam.
- David Tvildiani Medical University has no language barrier.
- DTMU has a post-medical preparation program like USMLE.
Accreditation and Recognition of David Tvildiani Medical University
The university is affiliated, acknowledged, and Accredited by many authorities mentioned below:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
David Tvildiani Medical University - MBBS Fee Structure
The fee structure of the David Tvildiani Medical University is low as compared to other institutions mentioned below:
|Course Fee in USD (approx)
|Course Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)
Note: 1 USD -INR 70 (approx)
Eligibility Criteria at David Tvildiani Medical University
The students must fit the criteria given below for taking medical education at David Tvildiani Medical University:
- The student should not be less than 17 years of age on or before 31st December for the provided admission year.
- The student must have completed 10+2 examinations from the Science stream and a recognized board of the country like CBSE and ICSE etc.
- The student must have studied Physics, Chemistry & Biology as the core subjects in 12th class along with English as the supplementary subject.
- The student must have cleared the 12th class with a minimum of 50% in the Science stream.
- According to the new addition by the judiciary of India, the student must have qualified for the NEET examination with the required minimum percentile.
Admission Process at David Tvildiani Medical University
The students who seek to get MBBS admission need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Documents Required at David Tvildiani Medical University
The student willing to take MBBS admission at DTMU must present several documents respecting the deadline stated in a specially published rector’s order:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
David Tvildiani Medical University - MBBS Course Duration
- The medical aspirants must undergo 6 years of MBBS course at David Tvildiani Medical University.
David Tvildiani Medical University - MBBS Syllabus
Students must refer to the syllabus mentioned below for doing the MBBS course at David Tvildiani Medical University:
||Anatomy & Histology
4th - 6th Year
|Clinical Subjects: Internal Medicine, Oncology, Psychology, Neurology, General Surgery, Pediatrics, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Gynecology, & Cardiology.
David Tvildiani Medical University - Ranking 2022
Refer to Uni Rank for the ranking of David Tvildiani Medical University mentioned below:
Medium of Teaching at David Tvildiani Medical University
The medium of instruction used at David Tvildiani Medical University for MBBS education is mentioned below:
- At this university, medicine courses are taught in the English language.
Important Dates - Intake 2022
Check out the Important dates regarding admission at David Tvildiani Medical University:
|Application Start Date
||Within 2 weeks
|Admission Start Date
|Last Date of Admission
Facilities Provided at David Tvildiani Medical University
Well equipped facilities are available in DTMU in the comfort zone of students:
- DTMU provides comfortable space for all students in the hostel situated on the university campus.
- DTMU conducts practical classes in labs for generating practical skills for students.
- David Tvildiani Medical University provides a modern infrastructure and a friendly environment for students.
- The campus canteen provides Indian food for Indian students.
- A big cafeteria provides fresh and healthy food for the students.
- 24 hours available internet facility is available on the campus for fun and study purposes students.
David Tvildiani Medical University - FMGE Performance 2021
David Tvildiani Medical University gives one of the best FMGE results in passing percentage. Here is the FMGE 2021 passing percent for the same:
|Name of University
|David Tvildiani Medical University
Hostel and Accommodation Facility at David Tvildiani Medical University
David Tvildiani Medical University offers accommodation facilities at the university campus area for international students along with basic amenities:
- David Tvildiani Medical University offers spacious and comfortable hostel rooms.
- The hostel has separate spaces for boys and girls.
- Hostel rooms are on a sharing basis.
- The hostel offers internet connection round the clock to the students.
- The hostel mess provides 3 times fresh and healthy meals for students.
- High level of security at hostel premises for students.
Cost of Living in Tbilisi, Georgia
The living expense of Tbilisi, Georgia is quite cheaper for students. The table is given below according to month basis expenses:
||Approx Range in USD
||Approx Range in RS
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Indian Food Availability in David Tvildiani Medical University
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Georgia outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in David Tvildiani Medical University
There are two long holidays at David Tvildiani Medical University:
David Tvildiani Medical University follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from David Tvildiani Medical University
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from David Tvildiani Medical University:
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from Georgian medical universities.
- They can choose to do PG in Georgia followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, there are also options. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.