About Geomedi State University, Georgia
- Geomedi State University is a highly acclaimed University of Georgia, founded in the year of 1998 by Dr. Mrs. Marina Pirtskhalava.
- The University provides the students with a high level of education based on theoretical knowledge and skills. They ensure the students with competencies necessary for their success in the future.
- Students who successfully graduated from the University will be employed at the University Clinic and its departments.
- Such is the education quality of the university that the students passing from the university are employed at some of the best places in the world and have established themselves with fame and name all around.
- Also, among the several amenities offered to the students, they are given a chance to remain connected with the university by remaining employed at the University Clinic and its concerned departments.
About Tbilisi City
Some of the interesting facts about the ‘Tbilisi’ city are as follows:
- Tbilisi is the capital of Georgia and it is the largest city in Georgia.
- Earlier known as Tiflis, Tbilisi is situated on the banks of the Kura River.
- Tbilisi city has a population of approximately 1.5 million people.
- In Tbilisi city, there are people of multiple cultural, ethnic, and religious backgrounds.
- Tbilisi city has a humid subtropical climate with considerable continental influences.
- The city experiences moderately cold winters and warm summers.
- Tbilisi city receives significant rainfall throughout the year.
- In the city of Tbilisi, the average annual temperature is around 13.5° C.
Geomedi State University - Important Highlights
Having an idea of some quick facts about Geomedi State Medical University would help to understand the standard of this university:
|Intake for MBBS Course
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission
||50% in PCB
||Yes, it is compulsory
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)
||Rs. 3.85 Lakhs/Year
||6 years (with internship)
|Medium of Education
||Country - 29
World - 10310
||Approved by NMC, WHO
Benefits of Studying MBBS at Geomedi State University
The advantages of studying at Geomedi State University:
- Students do not have to pay any fees during the last year of the course.
- The Geomedi State Medical University provides students with NMC Preparation from the 4th Year itself.
- The Geomedi university provides preparation for USMLE Part 1 and Part 2 also.
- Geomedi medical university conducts German Language Classes from the 4th Year.
- The university provides scholarships up to $1000 to desired students.
- The university provides students with guaranteed Transfer for PG in Europe after MBBS.
- The university has affordable tuition fees for all students.
- Geomedi Medical University, Georgia has signed LISBON CONVENTION which allows students to work in more than 50 countries
Accreditation and Recognition of Geomedi State University
Geomedi Medical University is recognized by the following medical organizations:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
Geomedi State University - MBBS Fee Structure 2022
Geomedi Medical University is Georgia’s one of the top medical universities which allow students to learn an MBBS degree at an affordable tuition fee structure:
|Tuition Fee (approx.)
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee(approx.)
|Total (USD) (approx.)
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx.)
- $1 = Rs.70
- Application, visa, flight tickets, food, etc. will cost extra up to Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- (or more approximately).
- The fees mentioned here are approximate and may change as per the change in currency
Eligibility Criteria at Geomedi State University
Students must fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for studying MBBS at Geomedi Medical University:
- The mbbs aspirants must be over 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date on which the admission is being taken.
- The students must clear the NEET exam as it is mandatory for those coming from India.
- The aspirant should be a high-school graduate or he/she must hold an equivalent degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The aspirant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2 and 40% if the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC.
Admission Process in Geomedi State University
To secure admission to one of the top medical universities in Georgia, like Geomedi Medical University, students must follow the instructions given below:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Documents Required at Geomedi State University
The following documents are required from the students at the time of admission:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
Geomedi State University - MBBS Course Duration
The number of years that students have to spend to complete the MBBS course at Geomedi Medical University is given below:
- The duration of the MBBS course at Geomedi Medical University Georgia is 6 years which includes 1 year of internship.
Geomedi State University - MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Geomedi State Medical University, Georgia is as follows:
||Anatomy & Histology
4th -6th Year
|General Surgery, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Gynecology, ENT, Neurology, Emergency Medicine, Psychology, and Cardiology.
Geomedi State University - Ranking 2022
Geomedi Medical University is one of the top universities in Georgia. According to 4icu.org, the following is the country & world ranking for this university:
Medium of Teaching at Geomedi State University
Geomedi Medical University is one of the top universities in Georgia. It offers a variety of courses in the English language:
At Geomedi State Medical University, the medium of teaching is English. So it would be easy for all local as well as international students.
Geomedi State University - Intake 2022
Students should take their admissions to the Geomedi State Medical University before the dates mentioned below. Check out the Important dates regarding admission at Geomedi Medical University:
|Application Start Date
||Within 2 weeks
|Admission Start Date
|Last Date of Admission
Geomedi State University - Library Facility
The Geomedi State Medical University provides a rich library to its staff and students:
- The Geomedi Medical University has a library that has rich books and digital funds.
- It has a Computer class with electronic equipment and an integrated library system known as “OpenBiblio”.
- The library has a rich collection of books, periodicals, magazines, etc.
- Students can also freely use the electronic database package known as the EBSCO package.
- The EBSCO package allows the use of international electronic resources like Academic Search Elite, Business Source Elite, Master File Elite, Medline, GreenFILE, ERIC, etc.
- There are e-books also available in the library according to students’ syllabus.
Life of Students at Geomedi State University
Students live excellent, healthy, and interesting life at Geomedi Medical University. They get the following different facilities and amenities:
- Geomedi Medical University provides a very healthy environment with the best facilities for international students.
- The university provides students with the best hostel facilities.
- The university campus also consists of many cultural and activity centers.
- The campus of Geomedi Medical University has a well-equipped library that has over 10,000 printed materials.
- The university also has an e-library that can be accessed by the students and staff members which makes it feasible for the students to get the study material online.
- Students of the university can participate in students’ scientific conferences, festivals, excursions, competitions, several events, etc.
- At Geomedi Medical University, there are several clubs of students with different interests like dances, sports, etc.
- The University provides for students all possibilities to develop themselves with full potential such that they can enjoy learning and leisure time as well.
- Students can also enjoy various sports facilities like basketball, football, tennis, volleyball, etc. that are available on the campus.
Hostel and Accommodation at Geomedi State University
The Geomedi Medical University provides a hostel facility to its students with the following amenities:
- Geomedi Medical University provides students with hostel provisions who are seeking admission to the college.
- The hostels are cornered within the campus premises.
- The accommodation at this university provides very soothing weather to the students who come across to study at the Geomedi Medical University.
- The university has separate hostels for girls as well as boys students.
- The surroundings of this university are friendly and have an amiable atmosphere.
- The hostels are well-equipped with all the basic facilities like heaters, air conditioning, food, TV, water supply, internet service, etc.
- The hostels take care of students and provide the highest security.
Cost of Living in Tbilisi City
Tbilisi is a city in Georgia having an average cost of living:
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)
||Rs.1500 - Rs.1600
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for 2 people)
||Ranges between Rs.20 - Rs.505
|One way ticket of any local transport
|A monthly pass for local transport
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment
||Cost between Rs. 16400 - Rs.27,000
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Indian Food Availability in Geomedi State University
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Russia outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in Geomedi State University
There are two long holidays at Geomedi State University :
Geomedi State University follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from Geomedi State University
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from Geomedi State University :
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from Georgian medical universities.
- They can choose to do PG in Georgia followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, there are also options. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.