About Grodno State Medical University, Belarus
- Looking for the best destination to pursue MBBS? Grodno State Medical University is a top choice for thousands of students across the globe to study MBBS.
- Grodno State Medical University was established in 1958 and it is one of the leading medical institutions in Grodno, Belarus.
- A thousand students are enrolling every year from 30 different countries including India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Greece, Morocco, Egypt, and Sri-Lanka, etc to pursue MBBS at Grodno State Medical University.
- The University develops skilled and caring doctors who are committed to providing healthcare services to the students.
- Grodno State Medical University is always committed to offering high-standard MBBS education, a natural and supportive atmosphere, excellent teaching facilities, modern teaching facilities, a well-designed and planned modern hospital, an updated syllabus, and amazing accommodation at reasonable rates.
About Grodno City
The students must go through the information about Grondo city:
- Grodno city is located in the Western part of Belarus.
- Close to the borders of Poland and Lithuania.
- The climate in Grodno is a warm summer continental climate.
- In winters, the temperature will be -5.70 degrees Celsius.
- Grodno city has a rich culture.
Grodno State Medical University - Quick Highlights 2022
The students willing to pursue MBBS must go through some important points of Grodno State Medical University:
|Intake for MBBS Course
|Annual Tuition Fees
||5 years + 1-year Internship
|Medium of Instruction
|Affiliation, Accreditation, and Recognition
||WHO, NMC, SLMC, MMDC, GMC, UK, and AMC
||Country - 9
World - 3938
Why Study MBBS at Grodno State Medical University?
Every year lots of students register themself at Grodno State Medical University for MBBS course due to several beneficial reasons:
- The degrees from the Grodno State medical university are recognized worldwide.
- The university has been ranked among the top 500 best universities in the world.
- Educational and research centers in Europe and other countries are tied up with the Grodno State Medical University.
- The language of study is English as well as Russian at Grodno State Medical University.
- Grodno State medical university has collaborations with medical institutions in Poland, Germany, Russia, the USA, etc.
- The faculty at the university is very well qualified and thus the quality of education at the university is excellent.
- The institute provides quality education and research at world standards during medical education.
- Grodno State Medical University will give the entire medical education at a low cost.
- The University has certified and renowned faculty members who are masters in medical fields to impart high-quality education to the students.
- It University provides modern technologies for providing top education for the students in convenient zones.
- The college is implementing a well-developed curriculum for MBBS education.
- The possession of a medical degree from Grodno State Medical University enables the students to practice medicine in other countries worldwide.
Grodno State Medical University - MBBS Fee Structure 2022
Grodno State Medical University offers a low fee structure for students who are willing to pursue MBBS career:
|Total Fees in USD
|Total Fees in Rs
Note: $1 = Rs.73 (for calculation purpose.)
Eligibility Criteria at Grodno State Medical University
The criteria need to be fulfilled by the students to get an MBBS seat at the Grodno State Medical University:
- The candidates must pass SSC and HSC with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from any recognized Board.
- The candidate willing to pursue a medicine course must complete the age of 17 years old as of 31st December of the admission year.
- The students must secure eligible marks in the NEET exam to grab an MBBS seat at Grodno State Medical University.
- The candidates willing to pursue the MBBS course must have a valid passport.
Admission Process at Grodno State Medical University
The admission process is quite simple at Grodno State Medical University, Let’s move step by step to enroll at Grodno State Medical University:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Documents Required at Grodno State Medical University
The students must make sure of having all the above documents in original at the time of physical reporting to enroll at Grodno State Medical University:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
Grodno State Medical University - MBBS Duration
Grodno State Medical University offers 5 years of MBBS course and 1-year internship training:
- Grodno State Medical University offers 5 years of MBBS degree to the students willing to pursue MBBS.
- The student will gain not only theoretical but also practical knowledge from highly qualified and renowned professors.
- After medical education, the candidates must undergo 1 year of internship in the hospital under professional guidance.
- The students passing the final professional MBBS exam successfully will be awarded as qualified doctors.
Grodno State Medical University - MBBS Syllabus
Grodno State Medical University is implementing a well-designed curriculum for the MBBS course:
|Fundamentals of Psychology
|Hygiene and Ecology
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
|Fundamentals of Stomatology
Medium of Teaching at Grodno State Medical University
Grodno State Medical University offers an English medium for medicine program education:
- The students will get the entire MBBS education in the English language.
Academic Calendar - Intake 2022
The students must check out some important admission dates for taking admission at Grodno State Medical University:
|Application Start date
||Within 2 weeks
|Admission Start date
Accreditation and Recognition at Grodno State Medical University
Grodno State Medical University has the official recognition of several medical bodies:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
Grodno State Medical University - Ranking 2022
According to Unirank 4icu, the country & world ranking of Grodno State Medical University is as follows:
Grodno State Medical University: FMGE Performance 2021
Find the passing percent and appeared students in the year 2021 for Grodno State Medical University here in the table below:
|Name of University
|Grodno State Medical University
Hostel and Accommodation at Grodno State Medical University
Grodno State Medical University offers very comfortable student hostels at very nominal prices for all the students:
- Grodno State Medical University offers spacious and safe dormitories at the university campus.
- The hostel provides a hygienic mess with a rich variety of food or the students can prepare their food in the Common kitchen itself.
- The students can live either in the university’s hostels or can choose private accommodations.
- Grodno State Medical University has a well-equipped Gymnasium and other sports facilities which are within walking distance from the University’s hostel and the main building.
- Some of the other facilities which the University provides to students include football practice, Indoor Badminton court facilities, etc.
- Girls and boys can be accommodated in different spaces in the hostel.
- The hostel premises comprises modern amenities.
- The hostel premises offers 24 hours of internet connectivity for students.
- The hostel is under protection with CCTV installation for 24 hours.
Living Expense of Grodno
Grodno is quite affordable for students who study MBBS at Grodno State Medical University, check out the monthly based expenses mentioned in the table below:
||Amount in USD
||Amount in Rs
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
TOP 10 BEST Abroad Medical University:-
Here is the list of the 10 best MBBS universities with the highest education quality, ranking, and facilities.
Indian Food Availability in Grodno State Medical University
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Belarus outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very quickly by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in Grodno State Medical University
There are two long holidays at Grodno State Medical University:
Grodno State Medical University follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware about availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from Grodno State Medical University
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from Grodno State Medical University:
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from Belarus medical universities.
- They can choose to do PG in Belarus followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, then there are options too. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.