About Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Russia
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University was founded on 13th October 2010 and is located in Kaliningrad, Russia. The Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is named after Immanuel Kant.
- It is an ideal option for students across the globe for pursuing MBBS. The university strives to maintain academic and research traditions and provides a high level of medical education, a friendly environment, and the latest educational equipment.
- Thousands of students are graduating from Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University and working at the best places across the globe with a globally accepted medical degree.
- The application forms are out now, students can access them on the official website of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University.
- The medical aspirants must fill out the application form with the correct information by September.
About Kaliningrad Oblast City
Let’s know about the Kaliningrad city:
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is located in Kaliningrad Oblast city which is also referred to as the Kaliningrad Region or Kaliningrad.
- Kaliningrad city situated on the Baltic Sea coast belongs to Germany for seven centuries.
- The population of Kaliningrad city ranges from about 941,873.
- Kaliningrad region is well known for its amber production and people living in the city here are addicted to amber.
- 95% of people from Kaliningrad city speak Russian language and also understand the English language.
There are lots of mesmerizing places one must explore while staying in Kaliningrad city -
||Museum of the World Ocean
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University: Quick Highlights
The students willing to pursue MBBS must refer to the table given below for some important facts about Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University:
|Intake for MBBS Course
||Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia
||50% in PCB
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)
||Rs.3.20 Lakhs / Year
|Duration of MBBS Course
|Medium of Teaching
||English and Russian language
||Country - 66
World - 2604
||NMC & WHO approved
Why Study MBBS at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University?
If the students want to pursue MBBS course in the best medical college then Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is the ideal choice, here are some favorable reasons to pick this university:
- The Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University has introduced vocational training programs for worldwide students.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University has partnerships with more than 150 international universities.
- The university implements more than 300 educational programs for students.
- The Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University provides 900 teaching staff members providing high-class education in medicine to the students.
- Currently, 14,000 students are studying at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University offers a cost-effective MBBS tuition fee for worldwide medical aspirants.
- The medium of teaching the MBBS course is in English and Russian language.
- The students experience a hassle-free admission procedure at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University.
- The Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University has a great Russian campus infrastructure.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is a safe place for girls to pursue MBBS.
- The University welcomes foreign students for 1 or 2 semesters of exchange study purposes, and the students don’t need to pay tuition fees from partner universities.
- The students of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University get a medical degree that is globally accepted.
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University: Features
- Students from 40 countries and 85 Russian regions are being trained at the IKBFU
- 10229 students are enrolled in vocational and higher education programs
- 64% of all students are female
- 166 education programs
- 20% of students live in dormitories
- 7 dormitories
- 5 new dormitories
- 11 student organizations
- 671 facilities
- 27 research laboratories
- 100 research collaborations with international partners
- 10 educational institutions
- 54 buildings in a distributed campus
- 9.6% international students
- 23% budget growth in 2017
- 18 sports facilities- Swimming pools, football pitches, a track and field facilities
- 30% of degree programs are internationally accredited
- 100% of the regional needs of medical, social, and mathematician staff are satisfied by the university
Accreditation and Recognition of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University has accreditation and recognition from different medical bodies given below:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University: MBBS Fee Structure 2022
The Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University provides a very effective price for MBBS for all students:
|Tuition Fee (approx.)
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee(approx.)
|Total (USD) (approx.)
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx.)
- $1 = Rs.70
- Application, visa, flight tickets, food, etc. will cost extra up to Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- (or more approximately).
- Food charges cost $707 /year, which is Rs.50,000 approximately.
- The fees mentioned here are approximate and may change as per the change in currency.
Eligibility Criteria at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
The students across the globe must fit into the following criteria given below to get admission in MBBS at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University:
- The applicant should be at least 17 years old or above.
- The applicant should score more than 50% in the HSC exam or similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects that can apply for the admission process for MBBS in Russia.
- The applicant must clear the NEET examination with an eligible score, so they can grab the MBBS seats easily with NEET clearance.
Admission Process at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
The medical aspirants need to follow all basic steps to get an entry in the MBBS course at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Documents Required at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
The global students need to submit all important documents during the MBBS course admission procedure at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University: MBBS Duration
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University provides 6 years of MBBS course duration:
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University offers an MBBS course of 6 years with 1 Year of Internship.
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University: MBBS Syllabus
The students must refer to the study pattern given below for a better understanding of the MBBS course at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University:
||Anatomy & Histology
||genetics and principles of clinical medicine,
||Genetics and Principles of Clinical Medicine
4th - 6th Year
||Primary Care medicine
|Obstetrics and Gynecology
||Neurology and Psychiatry
Medium of Teaching at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
The medium of instruction at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is English:
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University provides MBBS education to worldwide medical aspirants in 100% English language and also in the Russian language for some students.
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University: Ranking 2022
According to Uni rank, the country & world ranking of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is given below:
Important Dates: Intake 2022
The students must check out some important admission dates for taking admission at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University:
|Application Start Date
||Within 2 weeks of application
|Admission Start Date
||September - October
Life of Students at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University offers all basic facilities to International students on the university campus:
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University provides a spacious library on the university campus which is the center of scientific information.
- It has developed from the classical university collection of books to modern research and educational units with 50 years of history.
- The student also has free access to several e-data bases like IOP Historic Archive, Cambridge Journals Digital Archive Complete Collection, Oxford Online Reference, etc.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University provides a sports club where the students can participate in a large number of sports including basketball, swimming, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Athletics, Wrestling, Boat racing, etc.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University offers 24x7 wifi connectivity in the campus area, which the students can use the internet facility for study and fun purposes.
- The University also provides 7 dormitories at a walkable distance from the university campus.
- The University provides a campus canteen where healthy and fresh food is available. Indian students can get Indian food on-campus canteen.
- There are 27 Research laboratories at the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University campus which are used to develop the practical skills of students.
Cost of Living at Kaliningrad Oblast
Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia provides a reasonable fee cost, and the table shows the average and approx cost of living in Kaliningrad for a month but it may vary according to the Individual’s living:
||Approx Range in USD
||Approx Range in RS
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Indian Food Availability in Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Russia outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
There are two long holidays at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University:
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University:
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from Russian medical universities.
- They can choose to do PG in Russia followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, there are also options. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.