About Kemerovo State Medical University, Russia
- Kemerovo State Medical University is the leading medical institution in Russia founded in 1955. Today, the university has 7 faculties with more than 3500 students studying medicine at the faculty. With 63 years of experience in providing medical education, the university has become a prestigious scientific, educational, and medical center in Siberia and Russia. It trains highly qualified professionals and specialists in all areas of medicine.
- The university conducts educational activities by society and the state which includes a focus way of education and training programs in the field of medicine. It establishes systematic and methodological educational work to improve the quality of training of specialists.
Functions of Educational Management:
- Plan the scientific and methodological activities of education.
- Quality control of training specialties.
- Manage and organize the educational activities of the university.
About Kemerovo Oblast Russia
- Kemerovo Oblast is a region in Russia located southwest of western Siberia. The region acquires an area of 95,725 sq. km. with a population of more than 2 million people. It is a densely populated region in Russia that plays a significant role in the Russian industry. The mineral resources like gold, silver, iron ore, aluminum, coal, limestone, and clay are mined in this region.
- The region has a continental climate with warm summers and long cold winters. The average temperature in January is - 17-20°C and in July it is 17-18°C.
- Today, about 86% of the population lives in this region making it the most urbanized region of Russia. The city has well-developed rail transport including the Trans-Siberian railway and the West Siberian railway across the territory. Kemerovo International airport is the large airport in the region for arrival.
Kemerovo State Medical University - Quick Highlights 2022
Following are the facts of Kemerovo State Medical University:
|Last Date to Apply
||50% in PCB
||Yes, it is compulsory
||Rs. 3.01 Lakh/Year
||6 years (Including Internship)
|Ranking of University
||Country - 308
World - 7021
|Medium of Education
||English & Russian
Why Study MBBS at Kemerovo State Medical University?
Following are some of the top benefits of studying MBBS course at Kemerovo State Medical University:
- Kemerovo State Medical University organizes the implementation of educational programs at the international level of education.
- The university has coordination with overseas universities to provide training in different specialties of medicine.
- Medical students at the university will get an opportunity to work with renowned specialties of the world.
- Faculties at the university strive to develop highly qualified medical professionals through the academic development programs of the university.
- Graduates from Kemerovo State Medical University are working in different parts of the country as a doctor with a high salary package.
Accreditation & Recognition of Kemerovo State Medical University
Kemerovo State Medical University is worldwide recognized by:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
Kemerovo State Medical University - MBBS Fee Structure
Following is the fee structure for Kemerovo State Medical University for MBBS program:
|Fees in Indian Rupees
|Hostel Fees in Rupees
|Total Fees in Indian Rupees
- $1 = Rs.70
- Application, visa, flight tickets, etc. will be extra up to Rs.1,00,000/- (or more approximately).
- The fees mentioned above are approximate and may change as per the change in currency.
Eligibility Criteria at Kemerovo State Medical University
Students have to see to it that they fit the following eligibility criteria to get admission to Kemerovo State Medical University for MBBS:
- Students must be at least 17 and a maximum of 25 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- Students must have passed Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
- Students must have secured a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 10+2 if they are from the open category and 45% if they are from the reserved category.
- Aspiring candidates must have qualified for the NEET Exam.
Admission Process at Kemerovo State Medical University
There will be an easy & simple admission process at Kemerovo State Medical University is conducted as per the guidelines prescribed by the Ministry of Health of Russia:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Documents Required at Kemerovo State Medical University
Following are the documents checklists required for applying for MBBS at Kemerovo State Medical University:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
Duration of MBBS Course at Kemerovo State Medical University
Kemerovo State Medical University offers an MBBS course for 6 years:
- MBBS at Kemerovo State Medical University lasts for 6 years including 5 years of classroom learning and 1-year internship.
MBBS Syllabus at Kemerovo State Medical University
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Kemerovo State Medical University is as follows:
||Anatomy & Histology
|Anatomy, and Physiology cell biology
||genetics and principles of clinical medicine
4th - 6th Year
||Primary Care medicine
|Obstetrics and Gynecology
|Neurology and Psychiatry
Medium of Teaching at Kemerovo State Medical University
Following is the medium of teaching at Kemerovo State Medical University:
- At this university, medicine courses are taught in the English language.
- For local students, the medicine courses are also taught in the Russian language.
Kemerovo State Medical University - Ranking 2022
As per the uniRank system, the country and world ranking of Kemerovo State Medical University is:
Kemerovo State Medical University - Academic Calendar 2022
Check out the Important dates regarding admission at Kemerovo State Medical University:
|Application Start Date
||Within 1 month
|Admission Start Date
|Last Date of Application
Students Life at Kemerovo State Medical University
Students live an excellent life at Kemerovo State Medical University:
- The university has international relationships with many other medical universities from all over the world. As a result of which students can participate in many different international conferences, seminars, student exchange programs, etc.
- The university has 15 Scientific Schools, which are well–known not only in Russia but abroad.
- The scientists of Kemerovo University are experts of the World Health Organization, and international expert councils in various fields of science and this encourage students who study at this university.
- The university offers transport facilities, a hostel, and sports facilities to its students.
- There are different cultural programs, festivals, and events celebrated at the university for students.
- The university offers postgraduate studies in 30 specialties in the areas of preparation such as Clinical Medicine, Pharmacy and Biological Sciences, Medico – prophylactic business, and Fundamental medicine so that students can do their further studies.
Cost of Living in Kemerovo Oblast
Following is the cost of living in the city of Kemerovo Oblast:
||Cost in INR
||Cost in USD
||20,000 to 25,000
||4000 to 7000
||800 to 1000
Note: 1$ = Rs. 70
Indian Food Availability in Kemerovo State Medical University
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Russia outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in Kemerovo State Medical University
There are two long holidays at Kemerovo State Medical University:
Kemerovo State Medical University follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from Kemerovo State Medical University
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from Kemerovo State Medical University:
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from Russian medical universities.
- They can choose to do PG in Russia followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, then there are options too. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.