About Mainamoti Medical College, Bangladesh
- Mainamoto Medical College is undoubtedly one of the most preferred destinations for MBBS studies with its world-class teaching methodologies.
- Mainamoti Medical College is a Private Medical College established on 21 February 2011 and situated in Comilla, Bangladesh.
- Medicine programs develop excellent talent in the students in technical fields by increasing their performance in medical education.
- The Aim of Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital is to teach MBBS to candidates from different parts of the world for five academic years and also impart training during the 1-year internship to create top-quality doctors for the nation.
- Admissions are open now, grab the opportunity to make a brighter career in medicine at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital.
About Comilla City
Now let's know about the Comilla city:
- Comilla city is officially known as Cumilla.
- The city is located along the Dhaka-Chittagong Highway in the Chittagong division of Bangladesh.
- It is the administrative center of the Comilla District, part of the Chittagong Division.
- Population: 2.96 lakhs (2011)
- Literacy percentage total: 57%
- Weather: 32 °C, Wind NW at 6 km/h, 62% Humidity
Here are some top sights of the Comilla city one must visit:
||Magic Paradise Park
||Maynamati War Cemetery
Mainamoti Medical College - Quick Highlights
The worldwide students must check out some major facts about Mainamoti Medical College:
|Intake for MBBS Course
||Yes, it is compulsory
|Annual Tuition Fees
||13,000 USD / Year
|Medium of Instruction
||WHO & NMC
Why Study MBBS at Mainamoti Medical College?
The candidates will enjoy the following advantages of studying medicine program at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital:
- Mainamoti Medical College provides a quality education system with an organized curriculum for medical education.
- The institute has an easy documentation process for MBBS enrollment.
- The MBBS fee structure is designed with a focus on the affordability of every candidate at Mainamoti Medical College.
- Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital organizes several seminars and guest lectures for the development of students.
- The students get admission to the MBBS program without appearing for any university entrance exam.
- Mainamoti Medical College is officially acknowledged by NMC & WHO.
- Students graduating from Mainamoti Medical College are awarded the universally accepted degree.
- The institute has a well-developed and furnished infrastructure with a huge campus area.
- Mainamoti Medical provides English teaching to worldwide students.
- The university also uses different teaching & learning methodologies.
- The dedicated and qualified teachers are laboriously fulfilling their duties and always putting extra effort and time to help students.
Accreditation and Recognition of Mainamoti Medical College
Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital is officially accredited and recognized by:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
Mainamoti Medical College - MBBS Fee Structure 2022
Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital offers quite an affordable fee structure mentioned below in the table:
Foreign Student -
||Fees per Year
|Fee in USD
|Fee in INR
Other Expenses -
|Session Fee ( $ 1000 * 5 Years )
|Tuition Fee per month $ 160 * 60 months
|Discount for Indian and Nepalese
|Total Fees ( Without Lodging & Registration Fees )
- 1 $ = 70 Rs. ( Approx. )
- Students have to pay all examinations and other fees imposed by Chittagong Medical University during the tenure of the Academic Course.
- The students failing to be successful during the 5 years course will become irregular and have to pay 1,000 USD as a session fee per year in addition to the usual monthly tuition fees.
- Foreign students interested to undergo internship Training must pay additional fees as per prevailing rules of the Government of Bangladesh.
Eligibility Criteria at Mainamoti Medical College
The worldwide students must fit into the criteria mentioned below to enroll in the institute:
- Students who have passed SSC should have a total GPA of 9.00. (minimum 3.50 GPA in SSC or HSC).
- All tribal students and residents of Hilly District should have a total GPA of 8.00. ( minimum 3.00 GPA in SSC or HSC).
- The applicant shall complete the age of 17 years on or before the 31st of December of the admission year for MBBS.
- The applicant must have passed 10+12 or equivalent exams in the subjects of physics, biology, English, and chemistry.
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum score of 50% marks together in physics, chemistry, and biology subjects.
- The open category students must secure an aggregate of 50% scores in PCB subjects.
- The students who belong to ST/SC/OBC category must secure an aggregate of 45% scores in PCB subjects.
- Indian candidates must be qualified for the NEET examination.
Admission Process at Mainamoti Medical College
The candidates should follow the admission steps precisely for MBBS enrollment in Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admitted to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Documents Required at Mainamoti Medical College
Essential Documents to be submitted by the candidate for 1st-year MBBS admission at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
Mainamoti Medical College - MBBS Duration
MBBS course comprises five years followed by Rotatory Internship for one year:
- Mainamoti Medical College offers 5 years of MBBS course duration.
- Individual students will get theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
- After passing the final MBBS exam, the students have to enroll in a one-year compulsory internship program.
- An internship provides a training program designed by BM & DC to achieve a permanent registration for doing independent practice.
Mainamoti Medical College - MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus pattern for doing the MBBS course at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital is mentioned below in the table:
||1 year and 6 months
||Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
||First Professional MBBS
||Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine
||Second Professional MBBS
||pharmacology & therapeutics, microbiology, and Pathology
||Third Professional MBBS
||1 year and 6 months
||Medicine and allied subjects, Surgery and allied subjects, Obstetrics and Gynecology
||Final Professional MBBS
Note: All academic activities including professional examination of each phase must be completed within the specified time of the phase.
Medium of Teaching at Mainamoti Medical College
Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital provides English teaching for MBBS courses:
- The medium of instruction for all students who are striving to pursue a medicine program at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital in the English language.
Facilities Provided at Mainamoti Medical College
The infrastructure of Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital fulfills all basic requirements by providing modern facilities:
- Mainamoti Medical College has a library with an excellent collection of the latest books, monographs, journals, magazines, newspapers, the internet, and computers.
- Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital offers separate common rooms for both male & female students with television for the entertainment of the students during medical education.
- Outdoor games, tournaments, and extracurricular activities are actively conducted to encourage students at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital.
- Mainamoti Medical College has a well-developed canteen providing multiple foods and snacks on the university campus for students and faculty staff members.
- The institute offers separate hostels for both boys and girls along with all required facilities.
- All modern educational equipment required for MBBS education is available at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital.
- Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital is well equipped with laboratories, classrooms, and computer labs for the students.
- The institute has always kept its students’ safety as their priority and offers a top-class security system during MBBS studies.
Academic Calendar - Intake Dates 2022
The candidates must take care of the important dates regarding medicine admission at Mainamoti Medical College:
|Application Start Date
||Within 1 Month
|Admission Start Date
Mainamoti Medical College - FMGE Performance 2021
The details about FMGE performance for Mainamoti Medical College in the year 2021 with passing percent are as follows:
|Name of University
|Mainamoti Medical College
Hostel & Accommodation of Mainamoti Medical College
The Mainamoti Medical College provides convenient dormitories to International students:
- Mainamoti Medical College provides hostel rooms for students on a sharing basis.
- The hostel rooms are separate for boys and girls present on different floors.
- 24 hours of regular water supply and electricity are available.
- Healthy and fresh food are available in mess for international students.
- The whole hostel system has high security for 24 hours.
- All basic amenities are provided including bedding, cupboard, table, fan, etc.
- A centralized heating system is provided to students.
- A shared kitchen is provided for students to cook their food of choice.
- Laundry rooms and a gymnasium are available in the hostel.
- A room with washing machines is provided.
- The building has a common relaxation area.
- 24*7 Internet connection is available on hostel premises.
Living Cost of Bangladesh
Bangladesh provides affordable living expenses which may vary according to individual requirements, The table given below shows monthly basic living costs:
||Amount in USD
||Amount in Rs
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Indian Food Availability in Mainamoti Medical College
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Bangladesh outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in Mainamoti Medical College
There are two long holidays at Mainamoti Medical College
Mainamoti Medical College follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from Mainamoti Medical College
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from Mainamoti Medical College:
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from Bangladesh medical universities.
- They can choose to do PG in Bangladesh followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, then there are options too. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.