About New Vision University, Georgia
- New Vision University sparks its excellence when it comes to the international standard of education. New Vision University is a non-profit private institution that started in 2013 in Tbilisi, known as the capital of Georgia.
- MBBS program at New Vision University has official accreditations from National Medical Commission (NMC), and World Health Organization (WHO).
- MBBS duration in New Vision University is 6 years whereas last year is allocated for the course of the internship. A medium used for instruction in the MBBS curriculum is the English language.
- A New Vision University ranks in the 21st position in Georgia which draws the attention of foreign students. The facilities provided at the university include A.C, a heater, TV, and Wi-Fi. The rooms are cleaned regularly and CCTV cameras are active 24*7 for security.
New Vision University - Quick Highlights 2021
Go through the major points to studying the MBBS program at New Vision University:
|Intake for MBBS Course
||60% in PCB (for the open cat.) &
50% in PCB (for reserved cats)
||Yes, it is compulsory
||Rs. 4.90 Lakhs/Year
||6 years including an internship
|Medium of Education
||English & Georgian
||Country Rank - 24
World Rank - 9700
||NMC & WHO Approved
Why Study MBBS at New Vision University?
Take a look at the advantages of studying medical education at New Vision University:
- The university emphasizes ethical practices to follow as a doctor, and the students understand the responsibility of the profession.
- The learning infrastructure of the university has state the art which consists of a classroom, library, laboratories, auditorium, internet, security, etc.
- Students don’t get involved in complications of entrance exams like IELTS/TOEFL for getting admission to the MBBS course at New Vision University.
- The canteen of the university follows all the hygienic precautions and serves fresh Indian food with a delicious taste.
- The hospital of New Vision University offers a first-hand experience for students under the practices of reputed doctors of the university.
- NVU is a member of global associations and participates in international projects and it also conducts student exchange programs.
- Career Services of the university include campus jobs, skill workshops, networking events, and career development counseling.
Accreditations and Recognitions of New Vision University
The New Vision University is officially recognized by various medical bodies mentioned below:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
New Vision University - MBBS Fee Structure 2022
New Vision University offers quite an affordable fee structure to the students for MBBS education:
|Course Fee in USD (approx)
|Course Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)
Note: 1 USD= INR 70 (approx)
Eligibility Criteria at New Vision University
One must fit into the criteria mentioned below to take admission in the MBBS course:
- Students should have 60% in PCB for open category & 50% for reserved category students.
- Students need to clear English language proficiency tests like EMPE/MCAT before enrolling for the MBBS course.
- Applicant must have cleared NEET.
- Not less than 17 years of age as of applying.
Admission Process at New Vision University
Steps to join the MD program at New Vision University are:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Documents Required at New Vision University
Every candidate is required to submit all important documents during the admission procedure:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
New Vision University - MBBS Course Duration
New Vision University offers 6 years of MBBS duration to the students:
- Every batch of medicine program at New Vision University must undergo 6 years of MBBS education in the English medium of instruction.
- These 6 years include 360 credits.
- The students will acquire theoretical and practical knowledge of general medicine for 5 years.
- At the end of the MBBS course, the students must undergo 1 year of compulsory internship.
MBBS Syllabus at New Vision University
The candidates should refer to the table mentioned below for a better understanding of the MBBS syllabus:
|Cytology, Emiology, Histology I
||Medical Microbiology II
|Foreign Language I
||Public Health & Health Mgmt Communication in medicine
|Cytology, Embryology, Histology II
|Molecular Biology and Genetics
|Foreign Language II
|Clinical Clerkship I
||Internal Medicine I
|Propaedeutic of internal medicine
||Infectious diseases I
||Internal Medi II
|Bioethics & Deontology
||Infectious diseases I
||Syndrome based & differential diagnosis
||Medical Surgery IV
|Emergency Medicine I
||Dentistry and facial surgery
|Clinical Clerkship II
|Traumatology and orthopedics
|Infectious diseases II
New Vision University - Ranking 2022
The students must refer UniRank for world and country rankings of New Vision University:
Medium of Teaching at New Vision University
New Vision University offers an English medium of instruction to the global students coming to pursue MBBS:
- The worldwide medical aspirants pursuing MBBS at New Vision University learn medicine programs in 100% English language.
Important Dates - Intake 2022
The students must go through some important admission dates to get admission in the MBBS course at New Vision University:
|Application Start Date
||Within 2 weeks
|Admission Start Date
|Last Date of Admission
Hostel & Accommodation at New Vision University
The campus of New Vision University offers accommodation for international students which includes the amenities:
New Vision University provides the facility of staying in the hostel to international students. Students are advised to contact the university to check the availability of the hostel rooms.
If the students apply a minimum of 2 weeks ago, then the university will also assist the students to find the arrangement of external accommodation.
- The university offers comfortable rooms in its hostel building.
- 3 - to 4 students can be adjusted in every room of the hostel.
- The rooms are well furnished with beds, pillows, fans, tables, etc.
- The hostel is under high security & silence is maintained for studies.
- All the facilities like Gym, Canteen, Laundry, etc. are located nearby.
- The rooms are always clean and students must obey all the regulations.
New Vision University - Career Services
The New Vision University aims to educate, support, engage and inspire students for successful career development:
- New Vision University conducts innovative educational programs, teaching methodologies, and opportunities to network.
- The institute offers the opportunity to find fulfilling careers in various sectors.
- NVU academic degrees prepare students to succeed in many professions.
- During graduation, all students have a professional portfolio and analytical and managerial skills in their field and various choices in their careers.
The Career Development Office offers ample services for students and alumni, and helps students with -
||Employment opportunity referrals
- Students are encouraged to meet career development staff during their first year.
- Helps in finding Internships and part-time and full-time permanent positions.
Students and alumni appointments are conducted for individual advisement on various topics like -
|Evaluating professional goals
||Job and internship search strategies
|Inquiry letter writing
||Cover letters writing
||Job interviews preparations
- New Vision University conducts experiential workshops and events for job seekers to connect with professionals.
- The New Vision University Office of Career Development is open on weekdays. Feel free to call or email our office if you have any questions.
New Vision University - FMGE Performance 2021
The details about FMGE performance for New Vision University in the year 2021 with passing percent are as follows:
|Name of University
|New Vision University
Cost of Living in Tbilisi
The living expense of Tbilisi, Georgia is quite cheaper for students. The table is given below according to month basis expenses:
||Cost in GEL
||Cost in INR
|Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant
|McMeal at McDonald's (or Equivalent Combo Meal)
|Domestic Beer (0.5-liter draught)
|Imported Beer (0.33-liter bottle)
|Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle)
|Water (0.33-liter bottle)
||Cost in GEL
||Cost in INR
|Milk (regular), (1 liter)
|Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g)
|Rice (white), (1kg)
|Eggs (regular) (12)
|Local Cheese (1kg)
|Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless), (1kg)
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Indian Food Availability in New Vision University
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Georgia outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in New Vision University
There are two long holidays at New Vision University :
New Vision University follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from New Vision University
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from New Vision University :
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from Georgian medical universities.
- They can choose to do PG in Georgia followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, then there are options too. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.