About Our Lady Of Fatima University, Philippines
- In 1967 one of the best centers for Medical Education in the Philippines, Our Lady of Fatima University was established. Since then, over 30,000 medical practitioners from various disciplines have graduated from Our Lady of Fatima University.
- OLFU has a computer laboratory that is equipped with internet access to facilitate networking of all medical students and research work in medicine. The university has five buildings with sophisticated and latest medical laboratory equipment that meets the standards of the Board of Medical Education.
About Valenzuela City
Some of the interesting facts about Valenzuela city are as follows:
- Valenzuela City has a total land area of 44.59 square kilometers with a population of 600,000 according to the August 2010 census.
- This makes it the 10th most populous city in the Philippines.
- Valenzuela city is located about 14 kilometers (8.7 mi) north of Manila.
- The city is bordered by Meycauayan (Bulacan) in the north, Obando (Bulacan) in the west, Malabon, Quezon City, and northern Caloocan in the east.
- The city is very safe as it has a very low rate of crime.
- The summers in Valenzuela city are much rainier than the winters.
- The temperature here averages 27.3 °C.
Our Lady Of Fatima University - Quick Highlights 2022
Given below is the table for quick facts about Our Lady of Fatima University:
|Intake for MBBS course
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission
||50% in PCB
||Yes, it is compulsory
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)
||6 years (with internship)
|Medium of Education
||Country - 33
World - 7755
Why Study MBBS at Our Lady Of Fatima University?
Below are some of the benefits of studying at Our Lady of Fatima University:
- The university provides the students with MBBS education which is equally focused on practicals and theory.
- The campus of OLFU provides a great environment for students.
- There are cultural activities at the university to enhance the relationship between the students.
- There is no entrance exam to join the MBBS course at this university.
- Any kind of Capitation or Donation fee is not required to join this University.
- The MBBS course here has a very low college fee.
- The university is beautiful and it provides a safe environment for the students.
- The Hostel rooms of the university are large and spacious.
- Canteens are available at the university campus and they provide all types of Indian food.
- At the library, a 24 hours facility for reading is available.
- The college campus provides a 24 hours Wi-Fi facility.
International Recognition of Our Lady Of Fatima University
Our Lady Of Fatima University has the following international member organizations:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
Our Lady Of Fatima University - MBBS Fee Structure 2022
The fee structure for Our Lady of Fatima University for the MBBS program is given in the table below:
|Tuition Fees in USD (approx.)
|Hostel Fees in USD(approx.)
|Total Fees in INR (approx.)
- 1$ = Rs.70
- One-time expenses (Registration charges), food charges, etc. can be extra up to Rs.70,000/- (or more approximately).
- The above-mentioned fees are approximate and may vary per the change in currency.
Eligibility Criteria at Our Lady Of Fatima University
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Our Lady of Fatima University are as follows:
- An MBBS aspirant must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student must have passed all subjects in his/her 12th standard and English is a compulsory subject.
- Students are not required to give any kind of entrance exams such as IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT, etc. for admission.
Admission Process at Our Lady Of Fatima University
Following is the admission procedure for applying to the MBBS course at Our Lady of Fatima University:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admitted to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Required Documents at Our Lady Of Fatima University
The following documents are required at the time of admission to Our Lady of Fatima University:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
Our Lady Of Fatima University - MBBS Duration
Mentioned below is the duration of the MBBS course:
- The duration of the MBBS course at Our Lady Fatima University is 6 years which includes 1 year of internship.
- The MBBS course in the Philippines is divided into BS, MD, and internship. BS can take 1.5 to 2 years. MD is nothing but MBBS. After BS, students can start with MD which takes 4 years.
Our Lady Of Fatima University - MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Our Lady of Fatima University is as follows:
|Syllabus For Pre-medical
-Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy
Genetics -Animal Physiology
-Philosophy of Man
-Cell and Molecular
Biology -Comparative Religion
|-Rizal's Life, Works,
and Writings -Econ. / Taxation &
Agrarian Reform -Human Genetic
Micro-technique -Research in Bio. Sc.
(Thesis Writing) Immunology
|MBBS (MD) Syllabus
Medicine -Preventive and
Communicative -Medicine -Bioethics
|-Pharmacology -General and
Clinical Pathology -Parasitology
Medium of Teaching at Our Lady Of Fatima University
- At Our Lady of Fatima University, the medium of teaching is English, and thus language is not a barrier for non-chinese students while studying at this university.
Our Lady Of Fatima University - Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Our Lady of Fatima University:
Important Dates - Intake 2022
Check out the Important dates regarding admission at Our Lady of Fatima University:
|Application Start Date
||Within 2 weeks of application
|Last Date of Admission Form
Our Lady of Fatima University - FMGE Performance 2021
The details about FMGE performance for Our Lady of Fatima University in the year 2021 with passing percent are as follows:
|Name of University
|Our Lady of Fatima University
Hostel & Accommodation at Our Lady Of Fatima University
Following are the hostel facilities at Our Lady of Fatima University:
- OLFU hostel is just opposite the university.
- The hostel has 24 hours security guards for students’ safety and also there are CCTV cameras.
- Fees for the hostel are also minimum.
Life of Students at Our Lady Of Fatima University
The management at LOFU makes sure that the life of students at Lady of Fatima University is beneficial for the organization and academic excellence of its students.
- The students are provided with the best facilities on the campus such as conference and seminar rooms, classrooms, lecture halls, amphitheater, library facilities with audio-visual monitors, administrative offices, research and teaching laboratories, seminar departments, and a huge parking space.
- Students of OLFU are provided with a huge library. The OLFU university library has more than 2,00,000 books. The most important thing is that students can access the library anytime and it is free to access.
- The university provides accommodation facilities to its students.
- Indians love to celebrate festivals. At this university, the students celebrate all the festivals with great enthusiasm.
- Along with the hostel facility, students also get their favorite food at the hostel canteen.
- The university has well-equipped theatre-style air-conditioned classrooms with all the modern amenities for students.
- The university is listed in the California board of medicine and this makes students eligible for a job in California, and this offers a great opportunity to the students to work in the USA.
Cost of Living in Valenzuela City
The cost of living in Valenzuela city is as follows:
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)
||Ranges between Rs. 100 - Rs. 425
|Eating at a low ranged - high ranged restaurant (for 2 people)
||Rs. 160 - Rs. 700
|One-way ticket of any local transport
|A monthly pass for local transport
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment
||costs between Rs.3,700 - Rs.7,500
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
TOP 10 BEST Abroad Medical University:-
Here is the list of the 10 best MBBS universities with the highest education quality, ranking, and facilities.
Indian Food Availability at Our Lady Of Fatima University
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in the Philippines outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very quickly by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS at Our Lady Of Fatima University
There are two long holidays at Our Lady Of Fatima University
at Our Lady Of Fatima University follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS at Our Lady Of Fatima University
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from Our Lady Of Fatima University
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from the Philippines medical university.
- They can choose to do PG in the Philippines followed by their MBBS.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, then there are options too. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.