About South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy, Kazakhstan
- It is a government research university which is located in the city ‘Of Shymkent’ in Kazakhstan. The university has the best faculty. University’s mission is to provide a friendly environment. The university was established in 1979. The university is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Kazakhstan. South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy is a coeducational higher education institution. This is one of the best universities in the Shymkent region of Kazakhstan.
- It offers Bachelor's courses, Master's courses, diplomas, and Ph.D. courses as well. General medicine, Dental faculty, Pharmaceutical faculty, faculty of Continuous professional development, etc. are the faculties available at ‘South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy. In the South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy, more than 11000 students have been enrolled.
About Shymkent City
Here is some important information about the city where the university is based:
- In the valley of the Sayram river, Shymkent city is located at the foothills of the Ugam range. The city has a population of nearly 6,47,000 and it is a populated city.
- According to the area, it is the third-largest city in Kazakhstan. It connects to other important cities as it has the main railway junction.
- For tourists, it is a nice place to visit and explore. The city has a very famous bazaar which is a favorite destination for people for shopping. There are many famous parks in the city for children as well as for adults. Thus, different tours can be arranged for tourists like the historical places, mountain tourism, hunting, fishing, etc.
South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy - At a Glance
Candidates should go through some major parts regarding the MBBS course at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy:
|Intake for MBBS Course
||10+2 with 50%, 40% for reserved category
|NEET Entrance Test
||Yes, it is necessary
|Annual Tuition Fees
||4000 USD (approx)
||5 with internship
|Medium of Education
||Country - 19
World - 5361
||NMC and WHO
Why Study MBBS at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy?
The students urge to study MBBS program at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy due to these beneficial reasons:
- Various youth policies and government initiatives ensure continuous improvement and quality education for every student of the university.
- General medicine, dentistry, or pharmacy is preferred by international students as their choice of study.
- South Kazakhstan university has the best and most adequate academic infrastructure to ensure that the students get the best practical and theoretical knowledge in the university.
- There are tens of thousands of books in the university’s library on different subjects, thus this will help students during their medical course, the library is excellent.
- The South Kazakhstan state medical academy networks and academic exchanges with other best medical universities in Kazakhstan and other countries as well.
- There are guest lectures and interactions arranged for the students by the university.
- Several extracurricular activities are arranged by the university for the students, for their personality development.
Accreditation and Recognition of South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy
The institute has official recognition of various medical organizations mentioned below, the students must have a look at it:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy - MBBS Fee Structure
South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy offers MBBS program education at affordable prices that allow all the students to get a quality education at the most reduced rates:
||Year - 1
||Year - 2
||Year - 3
||Year - 4
||Year - 5
|Total Fees in USD
|Total Fees in Rs
Note: 1 USD = Rs. 71 (approx)
Eligibility Criteria at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy
The medical aspirants must fit into the following eligibility criteria for doing the MBBS course:
- The applicant must finish 17 years of age to apply for MBBS course education.
- The applicants need to score an aggregate of 50% in higher secondary classes with physics, chemistry, and biology subjects.
- The open category must score an aggregate of 45% in PCB subjects.
- And other backward classes must score an aggregate of 50% in PCB subjects.
- Every candidate willing to do an MBBS course should clear the NEET examination.
Admission Process at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy
Given below are the admission steps, one must follow to take admission to South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university to which you want to take admitted.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Documents Required at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy
Medical aspirants looking to pursue MBBS must carry all essential documents given below at the time of admission:
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity)
- 10 passport size Photographs
- 10th Mark sheet.
- 12th Mark sheet.
South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy - MBBS Duration
The university provides 5 years of medical education to the medical aspirants across the globe:
- The students need to undergo 5 years of medicine program under the guidance of trained and qualified professors.
- At the end of the MBBS course, complete 1 year of Internship where the students will get hands-on experience in handling patients in the hospital.
Medium of Teaching at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy
South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy offers medical education in English, Kazakh, and Rusian language:
The candidates are given 100% of the English language for doing MBBS education by cooperative and knowledgeable teachers.
South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy - Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country & world ranking for South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy:
Important Dates - Intake 2022
Stay updated with the important dates regarding MBBS admissions at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy:
|Application Start Date
||Within 2 weeks
|Admission Start Date
|Last Date of Admission Form
Cost of Living
Shymkent city has a very affordable living cost which varies according to individual expenses, the table given below shows the yearly basis living expenses of the city:
||Approx Range in USD
||Approx Range in RS
Note: 1$ = Rs. 71 (approx)
Hostel & Accommodation at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy
The South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy provides excellent hostel facilities:
- At South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy, more than 5,000 students live in 14 comfortable modern hostels.
- The warm atmosphere and homely environment are features of every hostel on the campus of the university.
- Hostels at the campus of the university are comfortable and safe, students live in two and four- bedrooms on a shared basis.
- Hostels are equipped with Conference rooms, reading rooms and computer classes, Internet WI-FI.
- There is a special body of student welfare dedicated to resolving the problems of students living in hostels which organizes activities and the process of settling students.
- South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy has a beautiful sports center with a gym, welfare, health, sports fields and sections, shopping and entertainment services for students, private cinema, a net of reading rooms, and a powerful library that provides students with the necessary educational literature, internet café, etc.
- The hostel has grocery stores, cafeterias, and several buffets that serve Indian as well as other types of food.
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University hostels are equipped with surveillance cameras which provide 24x7 security at the hostels.
TOP 10 BEST Abroad Medical University:-
Here is the list of the 10 best MBBS universities with the highest education quality, ranking, and facilities.
Indian Food Availability at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Kazakistan outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy
There are two long holidays at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy:
South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware about availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy:
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy.
- They can choose to do PG in Russia followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, then there are options too. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.