About Tbilisi Public University "Metekhi", Georgia
- Tbilisi Public University "Metekhi" is a recognized university established in the year of 2002 and located in the oldest city of Georgia -Tbilisi.
- Tbilisi Public University Metekhi is a premier institute that attracts more international students to pursue MBBS.
- Tbilisi Public University Metekhi creates a modern teaching and learning environment with the implementation of the innovative methodology in the education system and affordable fee structure for MBBS education and also provides world-class accommodation facilities to the students and makes them feel like a home away from home.
- The worldwide medical aspirants looking forward to seeking MBBS seats at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi must fill out the application form available on the official website by July 15.
About Tbilisi City
Let’s talk about the Tbilisi city:
- Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia, An old town with a large history of periods under Persian and Russian rule.
- Tbilisi city is Known for architecture comprising Eastern Orthodox churches, ornate art nouveau buildings, and Soviet Modernist structures. Looming over it all are Narikala, a reconstructed 4th-century fortress, and Kartlis Deda, an iconic statue of the “Mother of Georgia.”
Check out the top best places in Tbilisi city -
||Jvari Monastery of Mtskheta
|Shota Rustaveli Avenue
||Bridge of Peace
||Old Town architecture
||Avant-garde art galleries
||Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi
||Tbilisi Sioni Cathedral
Tbilisi Public University Metekhi: Quick Overview 2022
Here are some quick highlights which needed to be checked by students for MBBS admission at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi:
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)
|Medium of Instruction
|Ranking of University
||Country Rank - 48
World Rank - 20552
||NMC & WHO approved
Why Study MBBS at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi?
Check out some important benefits of studying MBBS course from Tbilisi Public University Metekhi:
- Travel expenses and living cost of the city is affordable for the students.
- The medium of teaching for MBBS education is the English language.
- The students with an academic gap can also take MBBS admission at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi.
- The students of Tbilisi Public University Metekhi will acquire a high-quality education system.
- Tbilisi Public University Metekhi has an officially recognized university for MBBS education.
- Tbilisi Public University Metekhi can pay semester-wise fees.
- Indian food is available at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi.
- The students are awarded a medical degree that has global acceptance.
- Tbilisi Public University Metekhi offers an affordable MBBS fee structure for students.
- The students have excellent job prospects after completing their MBBS from Tbilisi Public University Metekhi.
- The students can access modern medical equipment at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi.
- The university offers a better education system as compared to other universities.
- Tbilisi Public University Metekhi focuses on the inherent practical skills of students.
- The MBBS course at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi is conducted by qualified and experienced professors.
- Tbilisi Public University Metekhi provides modern infrastructure.
Recognition and Accreditations of Tbilisi Public University Metekhi
The university is affiliated, acknowledged, and accredited by many authorities mentioned below:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
Tbilisi Public University Metekhi: MBBS Fee Structure 2022
The Fee structure of the Tbilisi Public University Metekhi is quite reasonable as compared to other universities to pursue MBBS:
|Course Fee in USD (approx)
|Course Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)
Note: 1 USD - INR 70 (approx)
Eligibility Criteria at Tbilisi Public University "Metekhi", Georgia
If the students strive to get admission in the medicine program at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi, then the following requirements mentioned below have to be met:
- The age of the candidate must be 17 years old as of 31st December of the admission year.
- The applicant must obtain at least 50% marks in the higher secondary examination or equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- The candidates must qualify NEET examination to get MBBS admission at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi.
- The general category candidates require 50% scores, and SC/ST/OBC category candidates require 45% scores.
Admission Process at Tbilisi Public University "Metekhi", Georgia
The students who seek to get MBBS at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi must follow the mentioned below steps:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Documents Required at Tbilisi Public University "Metekhi", Georgia
The students must bring the important documents required during the MBBS admission process at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
MBBS Course Duration - Tbilisi Public University Metekhi
Tbilisi Public University Metekhi serves 6 years MBBS course duration:
- The students should complete 6 years of medicine program at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi.
- Tbilisi Public University Metekhi provides theoretical as well as practical classes for teaching basic medicine programs for 6 years. At the end of the MBBS program, the students must necessarily undergo a 1-year rotatory internship.
MBBS Syllabus: Tbilisi Public University Metekhi
The medical aspirants must check out the MBBS course study pattern at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi mentioned in the table:
||Anatomy & Histology
4th - 6th Year
|Clinical Subjects: Internal Medicine, Oncology, Psychology, Neurology, General Surgery, Pediatrics, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Gynecology, & Cardiology.
Medium of Teaching at Tbilisi Public University "Metekhi", Georgia
The medium of instruction used at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi for MBBS education is mentioned below:
- Tbilisi Public University Metekhi offers medical education in the English language. So students will never face any language problems at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi during their medicine program education.
Tbilisi Public University Metekhi: Ranking 2022
When it comes to the country and world ranking of Tbilisi Public University Metekhi, check out the table mentioned below:
Important Dates: Intake 2022
Check out the Academic Calendar regarding admission at Tbilisi Public University Metekhi:
|Application Start Date
||Within 2 weeks
|Admission Start Date
|Last Date of Admission
Hostel Facility at Tbilisi Public University "Metekhi", Georgia
Tbilisi Public University Metekhi offers its accommodation facilities to the students which is well equipped with all amenities:
- Tbilisi Public University Metekhi offers comfortable residences in hostel rooms.
- The hostel provides separate spaces for both boys and girls.
- The hostel rooms are on a sharing basis.
- The hostel offers internet connectivity to students for study and fun purposes.
- The rooms are fully air-conditioned.
- The hostel mess provides fresh and healthy meals 3 times a day for the students.
- Students feel safe as the hostel provides a high level of security round the clock.
- The students are provided with laundry and a gymnasium.
- A centralized heating system is available.
Cost of Living in Tbilisi, Georgia
The living cost of Tbilisi, Georgia is affordable for worldwide students, Refer to the table mentioned below according to monthly expenses:
||Approx Range in USD
||Approx Range in RS
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Indian Food Availability in Tbilisi Public University "Metekhi", Georgia
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Georgia outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in Tbilisi Public University "Metekhi", Georgia
There are two long holidays at Tbilisi Public University "Metekhi", Georgia:
Tbilisi Public University "Metekhi", Georgia follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from Tbilisi Public University "Metekhi", Georgia
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from Tbilisi Public University "Metekhi", Georgia:
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from Georgian medical universities.
- They can choose to do PG in Georgia followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, then there are options too. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.