About Tula State University, Russia
- Tula State University is the biggest state university located in Tula, Central Russia. It was established in 1930.
- Since May 2006 the rector of the university is Mikhail Gryazev, professor, and doctor of technical sciences. At Tula State University, more than 20,000 students from 30 countries are studying, including 400 postgraduates, and 600 foreign students.
- The medical institute of Tula State University accepts Indian as well as international students for graduate, postgraduate, and Ph. D. medical courses. Tula State University prepares its medical students as industry-ready professionals who can cope with the medical standards of any country across the world.
About Tula City
- Tula is a city in Russia, which is the capital of the Tula region.
- Tula city stands on the Upa River, about 182 km south of Moscow.
- It is a large scientific, industrial, and cultural center of Russia and it is also an important railway hub.
- The population of Tula is about 4,86,000 according to the 2015 census within an area of 146 sq. km.
- Tula city lies 159m above sea level. The climate of Tula city is cold and temperate. Even in the driest month, there is great rainfall in Tula.
- The average annual temperature in Tula city is 5.1 °C.
Tula State University - Quick Highlights 2022
Given below is the table for quick facts about Tula State University:
|Intake for MBBS Course
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission
||45 - 60 days
||Any passing grades or marks in PCB
||Yes, it is compulsory
|Annual Tuition Fees
||3300 USD (approx)
|Medium of Education
||6 years with internship
||Country - 83
World - 2862
||Approved by NMC, WHO
Why Study MBBS at Tula State University?
Below are some of the reasons why students should study at Tula State Medical University:
- The library of Tula State University consists of 1.5 million books
- The university provides facilities such as a health resort, an in-campus polyclinic, and a canteen.
- The university consists of a geological museum and a museum.
- The university organizes doctoral dissertation councils and Ph.D. dissertations covering 35 specialties.
- The university publishes its newspaper.
- The university has a record of achieving Olympic medals on its account.
- The university has cooperation with the Russian Academy of sciences.
- Students are not required to give any kind of entrance exam for admission into Tula State University.
- The tuition fee for studying for MBBS at Tula State University is low.
International Recognition of Tula State University
The Tula State University has the following international member the organizations:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
Tula State University - MBBS Fee Structure 2022
The fee structure for Tula State University for MBBS program is given in the table below:
|Total Fees in USD
|Total Fees in Rs
Note: 1 USD = Rs. 71 (approx)
Eligibility Criteria at Tula State University
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Tula State University are as follows:
- Students must have cleared the NEET exam
- The student must have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The university accepts candidates with all passing marks and grades in class 12th, no specific grades or marks are required.
- The student must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at his/her 12th standard.
Admission Process at Tula State University
Following is the admission procedure for applying to the MBBS course at Tula State University:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Required Documents at Tula State University
The following documents are required at the time of admission to Tula State University:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
Tula State University - MBBS Duration
The duration of the MBBS course at Tula State University is mentioned below:
- The duration of the MBBS course at Tula State Medical University is 6 years, out of which 1 year is an internship.
Tula State University - MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying the MBBS course at Tula State University is as follows:
||Anatomy & Histology
||Micro-Biology, and Physiology
||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine
||Pathology, and Pharmacology
4th - 6th Year
|Primary Care medicine
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
||Neurology and Psychiatry
Tula State University - Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Tula State University:
Hostel and Accommodation at Tula State University
Following are the hostel facilities at Tula State University:
- Among medical universities in Russia, Tula State University has the largest network of hostels.
- Local and international students both can avail of the hostel facility.
- Hostel rooms can be shared between 2-3 students.
- Students can get accommodation with basic facilities such as furniture, washroom, bed, wardrobe, table, chair, etc.
- Students can take the facility of food from the mess by paying some extra charges for it.
- There are also some other facilities at the university hostel, such as a temple, library, gym, and swimming pool.
Tula State University - Academic Calendar 2022
Here are some important dates to remember if you want to pursue a medical career at Tula State University:
|Application Start Date
||Within 2 weeks of application
|Admission Start Date
||September - October
Cost of Living in Tula City
The cost of living in Tula city is as follows:
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)
||Ranges between Rs.29 - Rs.450
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for 2 people)
||Rs.2045 - Rs.2100
|One-way ticket of any local transport
|A monthly pass for local transport
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment
||costs between Rs.15,335 - Rs.21,615
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Indian Food Availability at Tula State University
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Russia outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in Tula State University
There are two long holidays at Tula State University:
Tula State University follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from Tula State University
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from Tula State University:
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from Russian medical universities.
- They can choose to do PG in Russia followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, then there are options too. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.