About University of Perpetual Help, Philippines
- Inspired and committed to a better life and national development Dr./BGen. Antonio Laperal Tamayo and Dr. Daisy Moran Tamayo founded the University of Perpetual Help on February 5, 1975. The University of Perpetual Help is located in Las Pinas City, Philippines.
- The University of Perpetual Help is a preferred and apt choice for international aspirants to pursue MBBS in the Philippines.
- Also known as the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA (UPHSD), the university is a pioneer in medical education in the Philippines. The campuses of UPHS - Perpetual Las Piñas, Perpetual Molina, and Perpetual Calamba are fledged with a great infrastructure. curricular activities and faculty members.
- The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA aims at achieving its goals of maintaining and sustaining education.
About Las Pinas City
The University of perpetual help is located in Las Pinas City:
- Las Pinas is an urbanized city located in Metropolitan Manila, Philippines.
- Las Pinas has a population of about 14,000.
- Las Pinas city is famous for its bamboo organ, salt beds, and jeepney factories across the globe.
- Las Pinas is known as one of Metro Manila's fastest-growing communities.
- It is the only city only in 1997, Las Piñas was one of the first settlements in Manila.
Las Pinas city of the Philippines is a great tourist attraction, below mentioned are some top visiting places of Las pinas city:
|Saint Joseph Parish (Bamboo Organ Church
||Yexel's Toy Museum
|Mary Immaculate Parish Nature Church
||Filinvest MTB Trail
|Santuario de San Ezekiel Moreno
||Ezam Tours and Travel Service Head Office
|Las Piñas-Parañaque Critical Habitat
||Airsports Adventure Philippines
|St. Jerome Emiliani & Sta. Susana Parish
|NAIA Terminal 2
University of Perpetual Help - Quick Highlights 2022
Go through the Overview of the University of Perpetual Help:
|Intake for MBBS course
|Total Tuition Fees (approx)
|Duration of MBBS Course
|Medium of Teaching
||Country Rank - 51
World Rank - 8594
||NMC & WHO
Why Study MBBS at the University of Perpetual Help?
Let's check out the reasons to choose the University of Perpetual Help to pursue an MBBS career:
- The university has its focus and investments on maintaining a high-quality educational curriculum.
- The University of Perpetual Help is recognized by the WHO.
- This NMC-approved university has focused on maintaining a high-quality educational curriculum.
- The University faculty are from prestigious institutions like Harvard, University of London, UCLA, PLM, UST, UC Davis, etc.
- The University of Perpetual Help has an extensive network of national and international linkages.
- Review classes of medical board exams are given to the students at the University of Perpetual Help.
- The students will acquire knowledge for inter-school debates, research competitions, quiz shows, etc at the University of Perpetual Help.
- The medical degree provided by the University of Perpetual Help is accepted across the globe.
- The University conducts parent and professor meetings for interactions about the studies.
- 300 bedded hospital known as the University of Perpetual Help Dalta medical center (UPHDMC) within the campus of the university.
- The graduated students from the University of Perpetual Help have a 100% passing rate in USMLE.
- It offers a low fee structure that is affordable for doing MBBS.
- All essential facilities are available such as food, accommodation, and Wifi, etc.
- The Infrastructure consists of laboratories and education equipment making the university the most prestigious institution of medical studies.
Accreditation and Recognition of University of Perpetual Help
The University of Perpetual Help is officially accredited and recognized by several medical bodies:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
University of Perpetual Help - MBBS Fee Structure 2022
University of Perpetual Help System DALTA offers a reasonable fee for doing MBBS course:
||Fee amount in PHP
||Fee amount in INR
|Pre-medicine (AP Psychology)
- Tuition fees and accommodation should be paid in the Philippines Peso only.
- Hostel fees should be paid year-wise.
- Exchange rates are to be considered on the date of payment.
- PHP to INR conversion rate-1.50 (Approx)
Eligibility Criteria at University of Perpetual Help
The medical aspirants must fit into the basic criteria to grab MBBS seats at the University of Perpetual Help:
- The candidates must be at least 17 years old while taking admission or complete this age before 31st December of the admission year.
- The candidates must complete 12th with Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English subjects.
- The candidates must secure at least 60% of their scores in higher secondary education.
- The general category candidates require a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects.
- Reserve category candidates which include ST/SC/OBC require a minimum aggregate of 40% in physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English.
- The candidates are eligible for MBBS admission after appearing and clearing the NEET UG examination.
Admission Process at University of Perpetual Help
The medical aspirants must carry essential documents during MBBS course admission time at the University of Perpetual Help:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Documents Required at University of Perpetual Help
The students willing to take MBBS admission at the University of Perpetual help must submit all documents mentioned below:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
University of Perpetual Help - MBBS Duration
MBBS course duration at the University of Perpetual Help is 6 years:
- The University of Perpetual Help is providing 6 years of MBBS education to all international students.
- The medium of instruction used for teaching Medical Programs in English.
- Highly dedicated professors will provide theoretical as well as practical knowledge of medicine programs to worldwide medical aspirants.
- It includes 5 years of MBBS course and 1 year of mandatory internship.
University of Perpetual Help - MBBS Syllabus
Here is the syllabus of the medicine program at the University of Perpetual Help, the students must refer to the table mentioned below:
|Syllabus For Pre-medical
|-Calculus & Analytical
-Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy
-Fundamentals Of Genetics
-Philosophy Of Man
-Education For Sustainable
-Cell And Molecular Biology
-Politics And Governance
|-Rizal's Life, Works, And Writings
-Econ. / Taxation & Agrarian Reform
-Histology & Micro-technique
-Research In Bio. Sc. (Thesis Writing)
|MBBS (MD) Syllabus
-History Of Medicine
-Preventive And Communicative -Medicine
-General And -Clinical Pathology
-Obstetrics And Gynecology
-Obstetrics and Gynecology
Medium of Teaching at University of Perpetual Help
The medium of instruction at the University of Perpetual Help is English:
- The University of Perpetual Help conducts medicine program education in the English language for worldwide medical aspirants.
University of Perpetual Help - Ranking 2022
According to Uni Rank, the country and world ranking of the University of Perpetual Help is mentioned below:
Important Dates - Intake 2022
The medical aspirants should check out some important admission dates before MBBS admission at the University of Perpetual Help:
|Application Start Date
||Within 2 weeks of application
|Last Date of Admission Form
University of Perpetual Help - FMGE Performance 2021
The details about FMGE performance for the University of Perpetual Help in the year 2021 with passing percent are as follows:
|Name of University
|University of Perpetual Help
Hostel & Accommodation at University of Perpetual Help
The University of Perpetual Help offers fully furnished and comfortable accommodation facilities for international students with all basic amenities:
- The University of Perpetual Help provides convenient rooms for students.
- The hostel rooms are on a sharing basis.
- The boy's and girls' hostels are separated.
- The students can eat 3 times fresh and healthy food in the hostel mess.
- A common kitchen is provided for the students to cook their food of choice on hostel premises.
- Internet connection is provided for the study or fun purposes of students.
- The hostel system has complete power backup.
- The hostel rooms are fully air-conditioned.
- Availability of central heating facility.
- Indian food is available for Indian students.
- The hostel provides hot and cold water for the students.
- Common washing machines and refrigerators are available on hostel premises.
- Hostels are enabled with trained, educated & full-time security guards and security wardens.
- Availability of gymnasium and laundry.
Living Expenses in Las Pinas City, Philippines
The living cost in Las Pinas city is very much affordable for medical students, the following table mentioned below will show the approx monthly expenses which may vary according to the individual's living:
||Approx Range in USD
||Approx Range in RS
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
TOP 10 BEST Abroad Medical University:-
Here is the list of the 10 best MBBS universities with the highest education quality, ranking, and facilities.
Indian Food Availability in University of Perpetual Help
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in the Philippines outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very quickly by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in University of Perpetual Help
There are two long holidays at the University of Perpetual Help:
The University of Perpetual Help follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from University of Perpetual Help
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from the University of Perpetual Help:
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from the Philippines medical university.
- They can choose to do PG in the Philippines followed by their MBBS.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, then there are options too. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.