About West Kazakhstan State Medical University, Kazakhstan
- The University of West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical is a milestone in the development of medical education and science in Kazakhstan. This university has more than 25 thousand students in higher medical education, the alumni are successfully working in different locations.
- With the enormous growth of the institute, WKSMU is the major educational, scientific, and medical institution in Kazakhstan. Being the leading research medical center in Kazakhstan the best option for the students looking to seek MBBS education.
- Admission forms are updated on the official website and must be filled out before July.
Let's get to know about the Aktobe city, Kazakhstan:
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University is located in the city of Aktobe, Kazakhstan.
- Aktobe city is situated in western Kazakhstan, well known for its business, cultural, and industrial center.
- Aktobe city is well equipped with great infrastructure and has all the basic facilities for worldwide students.
- The Population range of Almaty city is 50805 people.
The top attractions of the Aktobe city will amaze you -
|August Regional Central Mosque
|Abul Khair Khan
|Recreation parks them. Pushkin
West Kazakhstan State Medical University: Quick Overview
Below mentioned are some quick highlights of West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University:
|Intake for MBBS Course
||Yes, with qualifying scores
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)
||5 years with Internship
|Medium of Instruction
||Country - 54
World Ranking - 9192
||NMC and WHO
Why Study MBBS at West Kazakhstan State Medical University?
Some advantages of the university are mentioned below which shows why Students urge to pick West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University for MBBS Education:
- The WKSMU actively cooperates with several research institutes in different countries.
- Students of WKSMU are also involved in scientific activities through student scientific circles in the following areas: therapy, pediatrics, surgery, and biomedical problems.
- The WKSMU delivers quality education to students.
- In the university, the students can take part in programs, conferences, seminars, and projects.
- All modern educational equipment is provided by the university during MBBS education.
- The university offers excellent and well-equipped libraries for students.
- A multicultural environment is maintained on the university campus.
The university provides several convenient facilities for students on the university campus which includes
- The tuition and hostel fees are low as compared to other countries.
- This medical institute is approved by WHO and NMC.
- No entrance exam is required, students get admission based on their 10+2 scores.
- For teaching MBBS courses the faculty uses the English language as a medium of the curriculum.
Accreditations and Recognitions of Kazakhstan State Medical University
The university is recognized globally and has received accreditations from the following medical bodies:
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
West Kazakhstan State Medical University - MBBS Fee Structure 2022
The following table given below is the low-cost fee structure of West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University:
|Total Fees in USD
|Total Fees in Rs
Note: $1 = Rs.71
Eligibility Criteria at Kazakhstan State Medical University
To apply for the MBBS course at this university, students must fit the following criteria:
- The candidates ought to have finished at least the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of admission year while applying for MBBS admission.
- The candidate must have scored 50% in the HSC exam in physics, chemistry, and biology subjects.
- Reserved category students require an aggregate of 45% and unreserved require 50% in PCB subjects.
- Qualifying scores for the NEET examination is important for MBBS admission.
Admission Process at Kazakhstan State Medical University
Follow the steps given below for taking admission to west Kazakh Marat Ospanov State Medical University:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university to which you want to take admitted.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Documents Required at Kazakhstan State Medical University
Applicants for the doctoral program must submit the following documents to the department of masters and doctoral program for admission:
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity)
- 10 passport size Photographs
- 10th Mark sheet.
- 12th Mark sheet.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University - MBBS Duration
The West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University has 5 years of MBBS course duration:
- The West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University provides 5 years of medical studies in English medium of instruction to worldwide medical aspirants seeking to pursue an MBBS career.
- 5 years are for basic higher medical education, where the students will be furnished with theory & practical knowledge of the MBBS course.
- After completing 5 years of MBBS studies the students must undergo 1 year of a compulsory Internship.
West Kazakhstan State Medical University - Ranking 2022
According to Uni rank country and world ranking of West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University is :
Hostel & Accommodation at Kazakhstan State Medical University
The West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University provides a well-equipped hostel with all modern amenities:
- The university has given separate hostels for boys and girls.
- The hostel rooms are shared between 2-3 students.
- The rooms are equipped with CCTV systems for the security purpose of all students.
- The hostels are guarded with a 24*7 high-security system.
- The free high-speed internet is provided 24*7.
- The hostel system provides a big common kitchen where the students can cook their food without any extra charges.
- The hostel rooms have centralized AC.
The hostel has 24 hours of
- The rooms have a central heater.
- The Hostel rooms are fully furniture-cupboard, study table, and beds in one room.
- Hostel rooms are also surrounded by outdoor sports activities.
Living Cost of Aktobe
The living cost of Aktobe city is much affordable for the global students seeking MBBS dreams, the table given below shows the monthly basis expenses of an individual:
||Approx Range in USD
||Approx Range in RS
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
Indian Food Availability at West Kazakhstan State Medical University
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Kazakistan outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in West Kazakhstan State Medical University
There are two long holidays at West Kazakhstan State Medical University:
West Kazakhstan State Medical University follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware about availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from West Kazakhstan State Medical University
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from West Kazakhstan State Medical University:
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from West Kazakhstan State Medical University.
- They can choose to do PG in Russia followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, then there are options too. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.