About Yerevan Haybusak University, Armenia
- Established in 1990, Yerevan Haybusak University is among the prominent medical schools in Armenia. The university now has 6000 alumni, 5400 undergraduates, and 300 educators. The college was given state accreditation in 2001.
- The University has wide international relations with cultural-educational organizations and foreign Higher Educational Institutions.
- Together with the Armenian Open University and the International Relations Institute, Yerevan Haybusak University built the International Academy of Education (IAE) in 2007.
About Yerevan City
Interesting facts about the Yerevan city are as follows:-
- Yerevan city is the capital city of Armenia.
- Yerevan is the industrial, cultural, and administrative center of Armenia.
- Yerevan offers a healthy and comfortable life to students.
- Being the capital city of Armenia, Yerevan has all the facilities such as shopping malls, cafes, transport, and other recreational activities easily accessible for the students.
- This city is one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities.
- This is also the largest city in Armenia.
- There are several patients in the hospitals for students to practice their medical skills, as the city has a large population.
- Yerevan houses the Indian Embassy.
- The people of Yerevan are helpful to the new entrants into the city.
- There is good availability of connecting flights from Yerevan to countries world over and it is very good and people are always satisfied with their services.
- Yerevan city has a moderate temperature throughout the year, making all-season materials easily available.
Yerevan Haybusak University - Quick Highlights 2022
Given below is the table for quick highlights about Yerevan Haybusak University:
|Intake for MBBS Course
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission
||45 - 60 days
||50% in PCB for General
40% for the Reserved category
||Yes, it is compulsory
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)
||Country - 29
World - 11889
||5 years + 1 year of internship
|Medium of Education
Why Study MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University?
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University:
- The university follows a no donation policy for applicants.
- The laboratories are well equipped.
- The faculty at Yerevan Haybusak University is well experienced.
- In this university, there are no language barriers, as the medium of teaching is English.
- Yerevan Haybusak university pays special attention to the security of girls as well as boys students.
- The infrastructure of Yerevan Haybusak University is such that it helps the students to maintain and live in a healthy environment.
- The university provides equal attention to practical and theoretical knowledge.
Accreditation and Recognition of Yerevan Haybusak University
The medical degrees of Yerevan Haybusak University have many recognitions. The university has its primary recognition from the Government of Armenia. Further years added the below-mentioned accreditation certificates of the university.
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- United States Medical Licence Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
Yerevan Haybusak University - MBBS Fee Structure 2022
The fee structure for Yerevan Haybusak University for MBBS program is given in the table below:
|Tuition Fee (approx.)
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee(approx.)
|Total (USD) (approx.)
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx.)
- $1 = Rs.70
- Application, visa, flight tickets, food charges, etc. will be extra up to Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- (or more approximately).
- The fees mentioned here are approximate and may change as per the change in currency.
Eligibility Criteria at Yerevan Haybusak University
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University are as follows:
- Students must have more than 50% marks in the 12th standard.
- Students must have qualified for the NEET-UG examination.
- The age of a student or applicant must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- A student must have studied physics, chemistry, and Biology as the main subject in 12th standard.
Admission Process at Yerevan Haybusak University
Following is the admission process for applying to the MBBS course at Yerevan Haybusak University:
- Step 1: Choose a medical university you want to take admission to.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on Our Website.
- Step 3: Attach all the important documents required and submit them.
- Step 4: After reviewing your documents, the university will send you the admission/invitation letter.
- Step 5: Once the students receive invitation letters from universities, they need to pay the first-year tuition fee to confirm their admission.
- Step 6: Apply for a student visa with the invitation letter and payment receipt. Once completed all the procedures and received a student visa, you are all set to fly for your MBBS course.
Required Documents at Yerevan Haybusak University
The following documents are required at the time of admission to Yerevan Haybusak University:
- Copy of passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET report card
- Passport size photographs
Yerevan Haybusak University - MBBS Syllabus
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Yerevan Haybusak University is as follows:
||Anatomy & Histology
||Micro-Biology, and Physiology
|Anatomy, and Physiology
||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine
|ecology, Micro-Biology, and Path physiology
||Pathology, Path physiology
4th - 6th Year
||Primary Care medicine
|Obstetrics and Gynecology
|Neurology and Psychiatry
Yerevan Haybusak University - MBBS Duration
The duration of the MBBS course at Yerevan Haybusak University is mentioned below:
- The duration of the MBBS course at Yerevan Haybusak University is 6 years, out of which 1 year is an internship.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS at this university.
Yerevan Haybusak University - Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Yerevan Haybusak University:
Yerevan Haybusak University: FMGE Performance 2021
Find the passing percent and appeared students in the year 2021 for Yerevan Haybusak University is here in the table below:
|Name of University
|Yerevan Haybusak University
Accommodation & Hostel at Yerevan Haybusak University
Following are the hostel facilities at Yerevan Haybusak University:
- The university provides students from abroad with accommodation facilities. The university has comfortable and furnished hostels for students.
- From the main campus of Yerevan Haybusak University, these hostels are located at a distance of 4-5km.
- At the hostel, the students are provided with the facilities such as groceries, transport facilities, public internet, reading halls, and much more at a comparatively less price.
- The hostels pay special attention to the security of students, they are secured by security guards, who also keep a check on activities like ragging.
Cost of Living in Yerevan
The cost of living in Yerevan city is as follows:
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)
||Ranges between Rs.30 - Rs.500
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for 2 people)
||Rs.1800 - Rs.2000
|One-way ticket of any local transport
|A monthly pass for local transport
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment
||cost between Rs.14,000 - Rs.25,000
Note: 1$ = 70 Rs.
TOP 10 BEST Abroad Medical University:-
Here is the list of the 10 best MBBS universities with the highest education quality, ranking, and facilities.
Indian Food Availability in Yerevan Haybusak University
- Indian students will get completely different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Armenia outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in Yerevan Haybusak University
There are two long holidays at Yerevan Haybusak University
Yerevan Haybusak University follows semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit home in these two periods of time of the year.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants, assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
PG Options after Completing MBBS from Yerevan Haybusak University
Following are the PG options after MBBS course completion from Yerevan Haybusak University
- Students can opt for a variety of options to pursue their PG courses after completing MBBS from Armenia medical universities.
- They can choose to do PG in Armenia followed by their MBBS.
- Another option for PG is in India. Students need to clear the NMC screening test and then they can choose from the Indian medical colleges for PG.
- If any student still wants to pursue the PG course abroad, then there are options too. They need to clear the respective screening tests of the countries they want.