MBBS in Belarus is becoming so popular among students who want to pursue their MBBS abroad.
Belarus is a small country where around more than 16000 Indian & international students study medicine in Belarus with top medical universities with low fees structure which are generally recognized by the NMC & WHO authorities.
Various medical universities in Belarus. In case you choose a medicine course in Belarus for your higher education, then this is the right decision you have made in your life because the MBBS degree at any Belarus medical university is recognized wherever you go in the world.
There is a huge list of medical universities in Belarus. Since Vitebsk State Medical University is among one the top medical universities in Belarus for international students and is accredited by NMC.
Belarus has also become quite famous in recent years. Belarus is a wonderful option for students who want to study MBBS in European countries. Also, Belarus university medicine will cost the Indian students lower in comparison with MBBS course fees in Ukraine.
There is a large list of medical universities in Belarus which taught in English medium for international students.
Belarus is the Country in eastern Europe. The country is formerly known as White Russia or Belorussia. Belarus is becoming a world-class education center for international students.
Belarus Universities offers world-recognized courses for students. Being founded on October 30, in the year of 1921, Belarus State University is the leading educational, innovational & cultural center in Belarus.
It emphasizes the domestic and international activities for students to comply with the cultural, intellectual & social demands of society leading to the sustainable growth of Belarus country. Almost all the courses in the university are internally recognized. As per the QS world university ranking, Belarus State University is ranked in 334th position worldwide.
Nowadays, Belarus country has over 400 international agreements with scientific institutes/universities of 50 countries from all over the world. Studying MBBS in Belarus is the best choice for both resident and nonresident students.
MBBS in Belarus - Quick Highlights
Intake for MBBS Course
10+2 (Science) with 60%
NEET Entrance Test
Yes, it is compulsory
Minimum Tuition Fee
Maximum Tuition Fee
Top Medical University
Vitebsk State Medical University,
Grodno State Medical University
Cost of Living in Belarus
10 - 15 Thousand/Month
6 years including an internship
Medium of Teaching
English & Belarusian
NMC & WHO accredited
Why Study in Belarus
- English medium of education throughout the MBBS course.
- No donation & capitation fees for taking MBBS admission in Belarus.
- TOEFL and IELTS tests are not required for MBBS in Belarus
- After Completion MBBS from Belarus, students will be eligible for certificates or entrance exams like NMC, USMLE, PMDC, PLAB & many more.
- MBBS degree from Belarus medical universities is recognized globally.
- Easy & simple admission process for studying MBBS in Belarus.
- Affordable course fee structure for MBBS program in Belarus.
- Top NMC & WHO approved medical universities in Belarus.
- Modern hospitals are available for internships during MBBS in Belarus.
- Student-friendly campus environment.
- Complete safety and security for foreign students.
International Recognition of Universities in Belarus
The list of global medical councils that have recognized the MBBS degrees in Belarus :
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- United States Medical License Examination (USMLE)
- Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education and Research - IMED (FAIMER)
- General Medical Council (GMC-UK)
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test (PLAB)
- Ministry of Education, India
Eligibility Criteria for Getting MBBS Admission in Belarus
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Belarus are very simple if you are planning for an admission to the best NMC approved medical universities:
- Th? stud?nt must h?v? ??m?l?t?d ?l?ss 12th fr?m ?ny r?gul?r b??rd.
- The student must have an aggregate of 50% in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- Students n??d t? ?l??r Ν??? exam for MBBS admission abroad
- IELTS or TOEFL scores are not required.
Documents Required to Study in Belarus
Complete Duration of Medical Course in Belarus
The course duration that takes to become a doctor by MBBS course in Belarus includes full-time study and internship:
- The Belarus medical universities offer the MBBS course with 6 years duration.
- This includes the 5 years of the full-time study program and 1 year of internship.
- Every year includes 2 semesters of 6 months.
Admission Process for MBBS in Belarus
Getting admission to top medical universities in Belarus for Indian students is so simple for us.
Following are the admission procedure for MBBS in Belarus:
- Step 1: Firstly, the applicant should fill out the application form on our Website.
- Step 2: Then you will get the admission letter.
- Step 3: Then you need to pay the enrolment expense.
- Step 4: After the installation of the MBBS expenses, apply for the Visa.
- Step 5: You will then get the visa in hand within 4 to 5 working days.
- Step 6: After finishing all the above-required procedures, time to fly away to Belarus.
The Medium of Teaching While Studying MBBS in Belarus
The medium of teaching in NMC-approved medical universities in Belarus is English. It helps students from all over the world to understand the concepts very easily:
- The number of Belarus medical universities is approved by the National Medical Commission & World Health Organization which follows the English as a medium of instruction for the MBBS course of study.
- International students can get the benefit to communicate with the professors, and faculties in English in terms of any queries.
Education System in Belarus
- Belarus has an education system equivalent to the soviet union. There are around 250 vocational schools and 57 higher education institutions.
- The country has more than 100+ advanced training institutions.
- Universities in Belarus have a wonderful campus & engaging study atmosphere.
- Students will get an opportunity to learn Russian & Belarusian languages.
- Lectures are taught by world-class professors.
- Overall education facilities in Belarus are ideal for Indian medical students.
Are there any Hostel Facilities provided by Belarus Medical Universities?
Belarus universities take care of foreign students very well. Students are provided with accommodation options with the following facilities:
- Belarus is affordable and cheap when it comes to living costs.
- The MBBS universities in Belarus provide hostel facilities to students.
- The rooms at the hostel are clean, tidy, well furnished, and properly maintained by the hostel authorities.
- There is an internet facility in the computer labs and also at the hostel.
- 24 hours supply of electricity and hot and cold water.
Note: Students who don’t want to opt for a hostel facility, can go for various off-campus and other accommodation options. These options include rented flats or apartments, hotels, lodges, homestays with a host family, etc.
Students would need to check these options budget-wise and comfort-wise and would need to select the one which best suits their needs and living style.
Indian Food Availability in Belarus
- Indian students will get complete different varieties of healthy and hygienic Indian food from any medical university’s canteens like Gujarati, Punjabi, South Indian & many more.
- If Indian students want to eat Indian food in Belarus outside the university canteens, they can get Indian food very easily by exploring the beautiful country.
Vacations During MBBS in Belarus
There are two long holidays in Belarus :
Belarus medical universities follow semester patterns for teaching. So there are two long holidays between semesters in a year.
- The first vacation is summer vacation which is for 2 months, July and August. The next semester will start on September 1st.
- The second vacation is a winter vacation that lasts for around a month. From 15th January to the first week of February.
Note: Students can plan their vacation or visit the home during these two periods of time of the year.
Is MBBS in Belarus Valid in India?
This is the most important and common concern among all the students and parents:
- Yes, the MBBS degree completed from an NMC-approved the medical university in Belarus is valid in India.
- Students should know the details about the medical university they are studying at if it is approved by the National Medical Commission.
Education Loan Facilities for Undergraduates
- We at “Dream Medicine Educon”, being one of the most reputed overseas educational consultants assist medical students with low-cost education and loan facilities in India.
- To study MBBS in India, we provide help and make the students aware of availing of bank loans.
- We also help the students with all the necessary data and documents which are required for availing of bank loans.
- We guide the students about living expenses and accommodation in their respective areas.
- We also help in the documentation and other admission assistance process.
MBBS in Belarus - Is it Safe for Indian Students?
- Nowadays, Belarus is a prominent destination for MBBS studies for Indian students.
- However, you can check Belarus's ranking in the safety department & the crime rates against the Indian & foreign students studying in Belarus.
- Although, the safety of Indian students in Belarus, is the top priority for Belarus Government.
- We hope this valuable information will clear out your thoughts regarding safety in Belarus.
What are the Career Opportunities after Completing MBBS Degree from Belarus?
After completing the MBBS course in Belarus, there will be many opportunities like you can come back to India, appear for NMC-screening/FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Screening test) and if you qualify for the NMC-Screening exam you can practice in India.
Where Can We Apply for PG after Completing MBBS from Belarus?
The students after completing MBBS from Belarus medical universities can opt to practice in many countries. There are also some PG options for students provided that they have to clear the screening tests of their respective countries. Students after completing MBBS from Belarus can have the following options:
- Practice in the UK after qualifying PLAB examination.
- Practice in the US after qualifying for USMLE
- Practice in India after clearing the NEXT exam
- Practice in Australia after AMC
- Join a PG program in Germany
Comparison between MBBS in Belarus vs India
Considers the comparison of some of the relevant points about MBBS in Belarus vs MBBS in India:
MBBS in Belarus
MBBS in India
In Belarus, the cost of studying medicine is comparatively low.
In India, the cost of studying medicine is high.
The duration of the MBBS course in Belarus is 5.8 years.
The duration of the MBBS course in India is 6 years.
An entrance test is not required
Entrance test required.
A donation is not required.
Some colleges take donations for admissions in medical courses.
Degree awarded as MD in Medicine.
Degree awarded as MBBS in Medicine.
More Reasons You Should Opt for MBBS Course in Belarus
In case you are thinking to opt for studying medicine abroad? then MBBS in Belarus will be a great option due to the high quality of education with highly experienced faculties, sophisticated labs & modern techniques.
We have listed a few reasons why you should study MBBS in Belarus :
- All the Medical Universities in Belarus are government-recognized.
- Complete safety and security for foreign students studying MBBS in Belarus
- The availability of Indian food is easy.
- Modern hospitals are available for internship
- Belarus Medical d?gr?? r???gn?z?d b? - NMC & W?? authorities
Note: Above mentioned are the reasons that every calendar year more than 1000 foreign students from across the world come to study medicine in Belarus.