Terms & Conditions
As updated on 31st October, 2022
This Agreement is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000, generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
II. DREAM MEDICINE FEE
Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited has arrangements (directly/indirectly) with the universities. Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited earns after the successful enrolment of a student in a University, as per their norms, and a service charge is taken from the student for all the services to be given.
III. ABOUT US
- The content of the pages of this platform is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this platform for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this platform is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this platform meet your specific requirements.
- This platform contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this platform that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website. No use of the intellectual property owned or licensed to Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited may be used without our prior written authorization.
This platform contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this platform that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website. No use of the intellectual property owned or licensed to Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited may be used without our prior written authorization. Unauthorized use of this platfrom may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. From time to time this platform may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another platform any other lead source, or document without Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited’s prior written consent. Your use of this platform and any dispute arising out of such use of the platform is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authorities.
Your use of our products and services provided herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions: i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of our products. ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services, or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited or any other person or entity as determined by Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited.
Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited products and/or services, including the Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited application and content, may not be compatible with all devices. Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited shall not be obligated to provide workable products and/or services for any phones/tablets unless stated otherwise.
Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to the tablet or phone or any other hardware and/or software, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed of the tablet, those results from the use of our products and services.
In no event will Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited. be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, (i) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or another economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or (ii) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited for the product and/or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and/or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User. Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited may also contact the user through SMS, email, and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, the User holds Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited nonliable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, and expenses in case the user's mobile number is registered with the Do Not Call (DNC) database.
You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited’s distributors, agents, representatives, and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities” respective resellers, distributors, service providers, and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, and costs arising from your use of our product.
Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, of 1872 shall be eligible to use our products or services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use our products or services. As a minor, if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents. Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided. By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that you have obtained the consent of your parent/legal guardian(in the case of minors). Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited reserves the right to terminate your subscription and/or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate.
The users of this platform shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
We will not be liable for any non-compliance or delay in compliance with any of the obligations we assume under any contract when caused by events that are beyond our reasonable control or on account of force majeure.
IV. TERM & TERMINATION
V. GOVERNING LAW
The jurisdictional court of New Delhi, India shall have sole jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to, a visit to / use of the platform or purchase of the products. In case you are from a different country, we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of any of the terms and conditions in your country of residence, country of use, or another relevant country. The laws of New Delhi, India govern this Agreement and these terms and conditions of use of the platform or purchase of the products.
Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect, for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than that India, and the mere fact that the platform can be accessed or used in a country other than India will not imply that we accede to the laws of such country.
VI. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or complaints about the online training package, the platform, and its contents please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VII. Self Service Portal Terms & Conditions
The student agrees to authorize Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited as his/her agent and help with his/her applications & other admission-related services. The student agrees to change his/her agent to Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited in case there is another agent already authorized prior to this.
VIII. Dream Medicine Scholarship Terms & Conditions
- The reward will be processed once you pay the deposit at the university and receive your Visa
- The scholarship amount is to be determined on the basis of your application and overall profile Selection for the scholarship to be solely at the discretion of the Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited jury and corresponding guidelines
We create custom email IDs to enhance your overall study abroad journey. This ID is used to submit and track your applications to global universities. Alongside this, you can receive the latest updates regarding intakes and candidature from top university representatives. Visit the Inbox section in your dashboard or on the app to view and reply to university emails. Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited has “read-only” access which is used to provide real-time updates across all your applications and make your study abroad journey hassle-free. Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited will not reply to or communicate with the university or any other entity through your ID. Through this email id, we would not be accessing or sending to any third party, any of your personal information without your consent
X. Handling of Student Financial Awards
Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited does not collect any remuneration from students that are conditional upon the receipt of scholarships and financial aid monies awarded by partner institutions, or other scholarship-awarding organizations.
XI. Company Details
Legal Name- Dream Medicine Educon Private Limited
Company Incorporation Number (CIN) - U74999RJ2021PTC077043
GST Number (GSTN) - 08AAICD7580K1Z3